Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v11 - COMING SOON

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

"Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication 10" was released earlier this year in February 2021.  The book can be seen at the following link and ordered:

Version 10 Book is here - Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication 10

I have since been approached to write an update to the book for Version 11 and have accepted the challenge.  The current book will get updates, some things removed and definitely all the new goodies that are in the latest release of @Veeam.

Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v11 -- Coming Soon

I will update my blog as my journey progresses with the new version.  I hope to create an updated book that was as good as the first one which everyone enjoyed that gave me feedback.  It will be fun writing about the newest features of Veeam v11 and updating existing stuff to make it current.

Keep an eye out for further updates and other blog posts.

14 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

We appreciate your efforts placed in writing the “Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v10” and for accepting the new challenge as well for “Mastering Veeam Backup & Replication v11”.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Brilliant, looking forward to reading it when it comes out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks Guys. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I really would like to read it, really, looking forward to this @Chris.Childerhose . I don’t know how you find the time for this, because it probably take a lot of time and this next to a fulltime demanding job!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I really would like to read it, really, looking forward to this @Chris.Childerhose . I don’t know how you find the time for this, because it probably take a lot of time and this next to a fulltime demanding job!

Yeah I try to balance things out but it does take lots of effort but worth it.  This time I hope not as much since I will be updating much of the book but adding new stuff too. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

A big shoutout @Chris.Childerhose and good luck with it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great job @Chris.Childerhose , I’ll add to my cart just now! These books are precious!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great job @Chris.Childerhose , I’ll add to my cart just now! These books are precious!

Thanks.  v11 book will be out later this year early next.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great news Chris! Did find no time to read your v10 book, sorry! I hope I get a copy of your v11! Looking forward!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great news Chris! Did find no time to read your v10 book, sorry! I hope I get a copy of your v11! Looking forward!

I will see if Packt will do another giveaway and also many times they ask for reviewers of the books so you get a copy then post a review on it.  So a few possibilities.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Excellent job Chris!! This is being done on top of a full time job no less! That takes a lot of energy and drive!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Excellent job Chris!! This is being done on top of a full time job no less! That takes a lot of energy and drive!!

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chris.Childerhose : Awesome sir !

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

waiting for v11

Comment