FREE Veeam NFR Keys

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If you are a certified IT pro, trainer or blogger, Veeam is happy to provide you with a FREE NFR license (Not-For-Resale keys).

This license allows for non production use of Veeam Availability Suite in your home lab, without any feature limitations for one year and 20 workloads (VMs/Servers/Workstations) or of Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 in your home lab without any feature limitations for up to 10 users.

Here is a list of IT members eligible for a free Veeam NFR license key:

• Veeam Certified Engineers (VMCEs)
  • AWS Heroes
  • AWS Community Builders
  • AWS Heroes
  • AWS Certified Pros
  • Google Cloud Developer Advocates
  • VMware vExperts
  • VMware Certified Professionals (VCPs)
  • VMware Certified Advanced Professionals (VCAPs)
  • Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs)
  • Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals - Office 365 (MVPs)
  • Microsoft Certified Solutions Experts (MCSEs)
  • VMware, Microsoft, AWS trainers
  • And more!

Free NFR for Veeam Availability Suite https://go.veeam.com/free-nfr-veeam-availability-suite

Free NFR for Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 https://go.veeam.com/free-nfr-veeam-backup-microsoft-office-365

Free NFR for Veeam Backup for AWS https://go.veeam.com/free-nfr-aws-backup

Feel free to write any questions and comments below!

52 comments

Userlevel 3

Hi Kseniya, I clicked the click using my business email but can’t find the NFR key for download, any clues?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Kseniya, I clicked the click using my business email but can’t find the NFR key for download, any clues?

Check your email’s spam folder as the file is emailed 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I assume list will be extended with Veeam Legends very soon :grin:

Userlevel 3

Hi Paul i have recevied the email, but can’t find the key info, while I login to veeam page but also can’t locate.!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi Paul i have recevied the email, but can’t find the key info, while I login to veeam page but also can’t locate.!!

I did not use these NFRs for some time. Could it be, you have been asked to be patient? To give them time to check status?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@acw_calvin did you receive your email in the end? I just tried the link and got the below:

Sure enough, about 30 seconds after it taking me to this page, I received my NFR key via email. It’ll be from the generic “support at veeam” email address, so make sure you haven’t got any spam filters/attachment filters/mailbox rules in place to route these emails elsewhere.

Userlevel 3

hi bro,… I have tried still can’t receive additional email …. it’s my company email if blocked should be received iron port blocking, and but not received lic key .

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

hi bro,… I have tried still can’t receive additional email …. it’s my company email if blocked should be received iron port blocking, and but not received lic key .

If you’re having problems with this I’d suggest reaching out to your Veeam Partner, or if you are a Veeam Partner then your Veeam Account Manager, they’re going to be good at facilitating this sort of thing.

If you need a Veeam Partner, Veeam keep some very handy “find a partner” tools on their website: Veeam - Value Added Reseller List

Userlevel 3

oh ya thanks paul let me check our local VAM for this :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I took mine right now! 💚
In a few seconds after click on link and send the form I received my key.

Thanks for this post @Kseniya!

Have a nice day...

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

thx Veeam for the key, i have received the mail. \o/

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for helping out, @MicoolPaul and @vNote42 :blush:

@acw_calvin, @wolff.mateus, @Link State - would love to hear about your experience with the product once you test your NFR version!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for helping out, @MicoolPaul and @vNote42 :blush:

@acw_calvin@wolff.mateus@Link State - would love to hear about your experience with the product once you test your NFR version!

Yes, please share your experiences!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

When we talk about NFR: @Kseniya is there a plan to offer Kasten (

) licenses as NFR as well? I think @BertrandFR would love to hear :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Good question, @vNote42.
So, there currently isn't an NFR or free edition for Kasten, but stay tuned for more information!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @BertrandFR, @vNote42  - some updates on Kasten K10 trial! :wink: Check this out:

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks a lot for sharing

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I got my one. thanks for sharing this one. anyone know, is this license is valid for all veeam products and versions? 

Advanced thanks for you reply 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You can request a NFR license for the Veeam Availabilty Suite (Veeam Backup Enterprise Plus + Veeam ONE) and/or for Veeam Backup for Office 365. As long as the license is valid you can update/upgrade to every new version.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Got it. Thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

i got my NFR key. Thanks for again

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Veeam fanatics. Does anybody know if there is an NFR for Veeam® Disaster Recovery Orchestrator?

Would like to use this to setup a demo for my clients.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi @jbwoodoo ,

at least you can get a 30 day free test version...

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Veeam fanatics. Does anybody know if there is an NFR for Veeam® Disaster Recovery Orchestrator?

If you’re a Veeam partner then I would suggest to contact your partner account manager. I’m sure she/he will be able to assist you in case a NFR is available for VOA.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

If you’re a Veeam partner then I would suggest to contact your partner account manager. I’m sure she/he will be able to assist you in case a NFR is available for VOA.

@regnor I agree with you

Comment