Free access to the VMware Connect Premium learning package?

• 28 October 2020
  • 7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

In case you missed it, VMware is currently offering a FREE 12-month access to the VMware Customer Connect Learning Premium Package. The catch? You must sign up before October 31st, 2020 so don’t delay!

While you will get access to all the content from the basic subscription which includes free access to for example:

• 1.357 videos
  • 67 eLearning courses
  • Fundamental courses
  • VMware Certified Associate training

The premium package will also get you:

• All their official exam prep courses (650+ videos)
  • Access to the just launched VMware Certified Technical Associate (VCTA) training

If you are not yet VMware certified, going for the VCTA certification is a great way to learn and also get started on their certification program - this will without a doubt help progress your career.

BONUS!

Just in case you didn’t know, VMware also offers free hands-on lab access. This is a great way to try out and learn about all their new technologies or simply learn more about the vSphere basics and get more out of what you already have today.

Call to action!

When did you get your first IT certification? How was it? What was the most recent certification you achieved?

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

My first IT certification was the Microsoft Certified Professional and the exam was for Windows XP. The most recent one was VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization 2020 (VCP-DCV 2020). Currently, I am preparing for the CompTIA CTT+ trainer certification, where there is a Pearson VUE exam but also a mandatory video submission of myself teaching - a very interesting requirement.

Badge +1

If you sign up and the page doesn't respond at all... just wait. 
I wasn't patient and this resulted in 3 subscriptions :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

If you sign up and the page doesn't respond at all... just wait. 
I wasn't patient and this resulted in 3 subscriptions :grin:

Ahh, patience is a virtue :) Are you working on any certifications currently @Bart?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks for the hint @haslund! I would have missed this offer

Badge +1

Thanks Rasmus!!!

My first cert was my MCP in Windows 95 and then MCSE in NT4.  

I am old…..  :grinning:

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Thanks Rasmus, I would have missed this 🙂 I did MCSE back on Windows NT as my first… :) 

Thanks

Comment