While on an all day troubleshooting call...

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

...I decided to play around with some designs for stickers. I know VUG Canada will provide their own official stickers for VUG Canada, but I thought “Why not have some fun and see what else I can come up with?”

I was never really planning on releasing these into the wild, but I liked these so much I didn’t want them to go to waste.

Here are some awesome, unofficial, in no way related to Veeam, VUG sticker designs for VUG Canada. Don’t use them, don’t even think about them, you’re not supposed to know they exist.

Now forget what you just saw… we were never here.

14 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Incredibly thankful to continue being a part of this amazing Legends community! But, if I was to be honest, I’m not at all a fan of the cat (cats in general) 🤷🏻‍♂️ I prefer the beaver over Alfred. Those are great Tyler! 😂😂🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Some of those are looking good and it would be interested to have some printed.  We need one with a Mountie and then a moose.  🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

“We need one with a Mountie and then a moose.  🤣” ← YES!! 🤣

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

...I decided to play around with some designs for stickers. I know VUG Canada will provide their own official stickers for VUG Canada, but I thought “Why not have some fun and see what else I can come up with?”

I was never really planning on releasing these into the wild, but I liked these so much I didn’t want them to go to waste.

Here are some awesome, unofficial, in no way related to Veeam, VUG sticker designs for VUG Canada. Don’t use them, don’t even think about them, you’re not supposed to know they exist.

Now forget what you just saw… we were never here.

I need one for my whiteboard lol😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I love these, Tyler! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Some of those are looking good and it would be interested to have some printed.  We need one with a Mountie and then a moose.  🤣

You mean like this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yee-HAWWWW! 🤣😂

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

You forgot the Veeam logo lol😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

You mean like this?

Oh yeah!! 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

I do not have any permission to use anything as cool as the Veeam logo. I just wanted to create some cool sticker designs for VUG. They may get printed, or maybe not. Only those who come out to a VUG meeting in Canada, in person may find out. That is, until Rick hunts me down!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

I do not have any permission to use anything as cool as the Veeam logo. I just wanted to create some cool sticker designs for VUG. They may get printed, or maybe not. Only those who come out to a VUG meeting in Canada, in person may find out. That is, until Rick hunts me down!

Talk to@Rick Vanover or@Madi.Cristil to hook you up 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

We are not gonna hunt you down, but we might get hunt down by our creative team 🤣

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

We are not gonna hunt you down, but we might get hunt down by our creative team 🤣

...Now forget what you just saw… we were never here.

*SHHHHH* we were never here...

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Those are SO good!… Add a hockey stick and some plaid if you get bored. haha

Comment