Question

Veeam Licence

• 23 April 2023
  • 1 comment

Userlevel 4

Hello Everybody, i’am new……...i need to buy the god licence for my new backup.

I habe 45VM wand more or less 15TB backup stuff…….what you mean better to buy a Essential Licence or a Advanced. (i will use also Veem One).

The Veeam funtionallity for Essential are the same as Advanced?

I have only Hyper-V VM onprimise, but in 3 yeas maybe we go to Azure, so i think better VUL Licence and not Core.

Thank for the help

Thank a lot

Alfred

1 comment

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello Everybody, i’am new……...i need to buy the god licence for my new backup.

I habe 45VM wand more or less 15TB backup stuff…….what you mean better to buy a Essential Licence or a Advanced. (i will use also Veem One).

The Veeam funtionallity for Essential are the same as Advanced?

I have only Hyper-V VM onprimise, but in 3 yeas maybe we go to Azure, so i think better VUL Licence and not Core.

Thank for the help

Thank a lot

Alfred

Hi @alfred.lerch 

if you already have 45VMs my advice is to choose Veeam data platform Advanced since Essential is limited to 50 instances (so, 50Vms) and you said you need Veeam One. 
For Flexibility and mobility as you intend to move to Azure, VUL is the best choice. 

Don’t hesitate if you need more informations

Because the community is related to French speaking Africa I’ll post my comment in French below

———————————————-

Salut Alfred

Si vous avez déjà 45VM, mon conseil est de choisir la VEEAM Data platform Advanced car Essential est limitée à 50 instances (donc 50Vms) et vous avez dit que vous aviez besoin de Veeam One.

Pour la flexibilité et la mobilité, et vu que vous avez l'intention de passer à Azure, la VUL est le meilleur choix.

N’hésitez pas si vous besoin de plus d’informations 

Comment