Veeam Community Recap #139

Veeam Community Recap #139: Hands-On Labs, Troubleshooting and More

Veeam Community Recap #139: Hands-On Labs, Troubleshooting and More
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Back at it! Travels and crazy schedules got in the way last week, but @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover were able to get the recap back on track! Overfilling the content, solid block of Special Department news and Who’s New to boot! Watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @Nico Losschaert 

via @dloseke 

via @Arun Das 

via @Stabz 

Special Department News

via ​​​​@Madi.Cristil 

via @berat.cakirca

via @DChiavari 

The VeeamON Resiliency Summit is NEXT WEEK! Be sure to register, and see my post about what goes on behind the scenes:

Who’s New!

Thank you @safiya for preparing 3 weeks of Who’s New! We welcomed +266 members this week! The coolest usernames are: @Shloop @oldbadger82 @FishingBDA @Veeam-User @SteelTown @giftmax @TDIZZLE @ironster 

As it has been 3 weeks, there are 3 Alfred’s picks. This again is a first!

Congratulations @Backup-Noob  @pathfinder  @BogBeast! Have a great week everyone and we have a special guest host next week!

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap this week.  The content seems to always get better and better each week. Congrats to all those mentioned and welcome new members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Nice to see you all back in the norm for the Recap! Great articles….and HOLs for the win!

Welcome to all the new members, and a shoutout to the “coolsest usernames”. 

Have a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover for mentioning my post 🤗.

Shout out to the others being mentioned.

And yes @Rick Vanover , see you and the rest of your team next week 😎! Looking forward to it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice recap! So many new content and members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil! Great contents and thanks for your efforts @safiya   

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks for the mention...I’m about to recreate the CDP replica now.  I’ll report back on my post what I find out.  Great recap overall!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Nice content, and welcome the new members. Those links are so awesome and detailed. I love them!!

Sharing experiences and Learning knowledge is always good!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey ! 
Thanks @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover for mentioning my post again !

Some history about my username. I started to use it mainly in video games. To give you the short version, it is the fusion of the word "stab" and another nickname given by my friends "tubz"

Great recap overall

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

That is cool @Stabz 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Nice recap!

Really new content to show 💪🏻 

Comment