Veeam Community Recap #141

Veeam 100 Summit Special Edition, V12.1 Malware Detection Demo

Veeam 100 Summit Special Edition, V12.1 Malware Detection Demo
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week the Veeam 100 Summit program members gathered in Prague for the annual Veeam 100 Summit! What a great show of community and focus on product information. We had a chance to interview a number of members, both new and previous to the programs, for their takeaways and impressions. Rickatron also got to put in the 12.1 Malware Detection capability as so many are interested in this. Watch this episode below hosted by @Madi.Cristil  and I:

Members on this Episode (In order of appearance)

Thank you @MatzeB @jos.maliepaard @HunterLAFR  @dips @bradlinch @Tyler Jurgens @Wesley.Martins (note that he gave a shout out to his mother in Brazil!) @HannesK @tsmith and @Cragdoo !

10 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

it was a pleasure to have a minute of glory in this episode @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil .

I can just say a big THANK YOU for the summit, efforts and support, not forgetting also @safiya, @NikolaPejkova and all the veeam team behind the scene!

cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi mom 👋

Thanks for the invite! It was awesome be part of this special community recap! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats everyone that helped with this recap. Was a great piece of content.  👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Wow, amazing Veeam 100 Summit, wonderful people come from the world, great recaps always,  cool new information releases. Thank you @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil @NikolaPejkova @safiya , Veeam product teams, VeeamVanguard, VeeamLegends and VeeamMvp make this summit program awesome. What a nice event and community!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Veeamazing recap @Madi.Cristil & @Rick Vanover!💯

Absolutely agree with what @tsmith said, we´re witnessing this every year!

Thanks to everyone of you who attended the Veeam100 Summit and made it such an awesome event!🎉 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great recap everyone. Good to see all the community members on it.

And fantastic demo Rick. Hope everyone has a great and RESTful weekend! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you for inviting me onto this @Madi.Cristil Absolute honour to be on a recap and makes me want to join in on more :D

Can’t believe how quick it all went by. Just remembering it was this time last week when I arrived in Prague and was on the way to the hotel. 

Thank you @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil @safiya @NikolaPejkova and everyone with all their hard work for the #Veeam100Summit 

In case anyone was wondering about the dream @Rick Vanover had, check this episode out - Veeam Community Recap #132 | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Wow amazing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

It is Veeamazing and great contents :-)

Thank you @Rick Vanover , @Madi.Cristil , @NikolaPejkova and @safiya for making the summit a great success.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This slipped past my radar!

Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for inviting me onto the show.

What a great video, although its hard to look handsome when Rick is there to outshine us all!

Comment