Veeam Community Recap #140

Recoveries, Configuration and V12.1 additional demos

Recoveries, Configuration and V12.1 additional demos
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week, @Madi.Cristil is on some well-deserved time off! I’m happy to have @safiya  co-hosting this week’s recap with me! Good thing as we have a very special thing we are adding → Additional demos of the Veeam Data Platform upcoming release! This week’s demo is the YARA Scanning in SureBackup jobs. You can watch this week’s episode here:

The links

via @CarySun 

via @vAdmin 

via @dloseke 

Special Department News

Check out Veeam KB2443 for the latest update for VMware vSphere Support 8.0 U2 KB2443: Veeam Backup & Replication support for VMware vSphere

via @CarySun 

If you are the “BINGE WATCH” type - you can play the VeeamON Resiliency Summit on-demand now:

Who’s New

We are happy to welcome +96 new members this week!

This week’s coolest usernames are: @bobsbackups @DaHoove31 @Fries-IT and @djhead 

This week’s Alfred’s Pick is @harmohits! Congratulations, you have a badge coming your way! Have a great weekend everyone!

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Another great recap. Love the demo!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap especially the new 12.1 stuff. Congrats everyone mentioned and welcome all new members. See some of you soon.  😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Great recap and content! YARA scanning is a great feature built into the 12.1 release. Congratulations, Veeam team!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Great recap and looking forward to seeing the #veeam100 members in Prague 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thanks for being mentioned and welcome the new members. The demote is awesome. I really enjoy this community. See you in Prague.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap @safiya and @Rick Vanover ! 😍 And of course I can't stay away from this awesome community! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great Recap Rick and Safiya! Cool demo Rick. 

Welcome to all new Community members & congrats to Alfred's pick. Have a great weekend everyone. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Awesome Recap once again!  Great to see the new features 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Great recap, Thank you!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Amazing recap, thanks for the shout-out @safiya 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great DEMO and RECAP as always @safiya and @Rick Vanover

Userlevel 7
Badge +2

Thank you for the summary and the recap of the community contents @Rick Vanover  & @safiya.

Comment