We’ll be announcing the first intake of 2022 Veeam Legends soon, so get excited!
Veeam Legends is a Veeam community program, for data protection industry experts who are passionate about technology, innovation and eager to further develop their career, while sharing their experiences with the community.
As avid Veeam users, they participate in various community projects:
- Blogs and podcasts: Bring your knowledge and expertise to the Veeam community. Never blogged? No worries; you can still contribute. The Veeam Community Hub is open to everyone, whether you are a beginning or experienced writer.
- Veeam University: Get the knowledge you need to stay current and on top, whether its basic features or advanced functionality. Start FREE on-demand training now!
- Discussion boards: Join discussions about Veeam community projects, Veeam events, the industry and technology news.
- Veeam User Groups: Connect with your local Veeam community, share experiences, learn from your peers and expand your network! Check out upcoming events and VUG meetings near you.
- R&D Forums: Join technical discussions about Veeam products with the Veeam R&D Team and submit feature requests! Make sure to add your R&D Forums nickname into your Community Hub profile so all your contributions will be scored.
Veeam Legends program also offer benefits:
- An invite to the private Veeam Legends group
- Permission to use the Veeam Legends logo on cards, website, etc. for one year
- Private webinars with Veeam partners
- Access to NFRs, private betas and pre-launch briefings
- Access to Veeam product teams
- Veeam Legends swag
- And more!
The Veeam Legends program acknowledge our most *legendary*, active and experienced community members, and there’s still time for YOU to become one!
Want to know more about the program and its benefits? Check out