Skip to main content

It’s a good thing we don’t put a limit on Special Department news, as this week we have a lot. Between solid content and a lot going on, there is plenty to share. Check out this week’s episode as @Rick Vanover is in Sweden and @Madi.Cristil has picked out a solid block of content:

Featured Content

via @eprieto 

via @leduardoserrano 

via @jorge.delacruz 

Vanguard Blog Spotlight

This week’s external blog spotlight is from @Ian Sandersonhttps://www.snurf.co.uk/veeam/microsoft-entra-id-backup-with-veeam-beta-preview/

Special Department News

via @Jean.peres @wolff.mateus and @Wesley.Martins 

Who’s New

Thank you @safiya  for prepping the Who’s New this week! We are happy to welcome +91 new members this week. The coolest usernames are @PandaRin@Lion@ichipoch and @lukasluke. Alfred’s pick is @nozzermac → You have a badge coming your way! Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks for the mention, team! 😀 Congratulations to all mentioned articles and VUG Brazil for the next webinar: “Backup of Proxmox VE Environments with Veeam Backup & Replication 12.2”. Keep up the excellent work; your contributions and actions are essential. 🙏👏🏻

Ohh thank you Rick & Mady, is Nice Back to the Recap 🤓

@Bo.  you should watch this one ;)

@Bo.  you should watch this one ;)

@Madi.Cristil well, now You made me blush...

Another amazing week and recap with so much great content.  Congratulations to everyone mentioned this week.  Welcome all new members to the community and everyone have a great weekend.

Outstanding recap, like every time. Always love a good recap, with comments, notes and tips. I feel humbled my content was picked for this recap among other great stuff in the community, and I personally appreciate all the great comments about me, hope to seeing you very soon, Rick & Madi <3

Comment