Veeam Community Recap #153

Linux, Homelabs and Orchestration oh My!

Linux, Homelabs and Orchestration oh My!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week El Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil are sharing a solid list of Featured Content, Special Department News and a new format for Who’s New! You can watch this week’s episode here:

Featured Content

via @vmali 

via @Geoff Burke (and see part 2!)

via @allynz206 

Special Department News

via @ertelle1 

via @DarthDave 

via @MarcoLuvisi @Andanet and @marcofabbri 

via @Thiago dos Santos Nunes and @Julia F Morgado 

And did you know about the questions? You can answer them here too! Unanswered questions | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Who’s New

Thank you @safiya for preparing the Who’s New! Alfred’s pick this week is @buffalomac → Please let us know the scope of the username, what’s it about, is mac and cheese with buffalo sauce? Yummy! Have a great week everyone.

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great recap guys! And yep...enjoyed Geoff’s post as well. Good show of Proxmox!

As Madi, and several highly active Community members, are aware I’ve been going through old questions already the past wk or 2 and suggesting folks finalize their questions. Hopefully we get better stats!

Welcome all new Community members! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap this week Rock and Madi. I too loved the content from Geoff to see Proxmox and Kubernetes related things. Liking the new format of the post for recaps too. Congratulations everyone mentioned and welcome all new members to the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap this week, my favourite is “Training Materials to get started with Veeam Recovery Orchestrator”.🤓

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hiii! Great Recap! Congrats to all members mentioned! I loved the Veeam Recovery Orchestration workshop, it is very helpful! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Userlevel 1
Badge

To clarify for everyone, its the American combination of buffalo sauce and mac and cheese, but i’m trying to make it a world-wide thing 😅. Current gamertag for the various platforms. I appreciate the shoutout and the great recap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

To clarify for everyone, its the American combination of buffalo sauce and mac and cheese, but i’m trying to make it a world-wide thing 😅. Current gamertag for the various platforms. I appreciate the shoutout and the great recap!

Thanks for the clarification ! I guess @Rick Vanover was right 😋! Now I really have to try that combination!

Welcome to the Hub, @buffalomac 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

LOL That’s awesome @buffalomac → I explained that was a scenario for it - now I see your avatar and it is confirmed. 

Bringing the warm welcome (pardon the pun/depends on the hot sauce) to the Veeam Community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Oh and now I creep you in the admin portal and realize that I met you just last week @buffalomac 🍺

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Welcome, @buffalomac ! 😀😁👍🏻

Userlevel 1
Badge

Oh and now I creep you in the admin portal and realize that I met you just last week @buffalomac 🍺

I’ve been spotted! Cheers 🍻

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Welcome @buffalomac 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Missed this one. I just got some approvals to upgrade and excited to see those Threat Center dashboards. Might be time to put up some TV’s in the office 😀

Comment