Skip to main content
Sticky Veeam Community Weekly Recap #175

Hypervisors, networking and server less- Episode 175

Hypervisors, networking and server less- Episode 175

This week, @Rick Vanover  and I have some exciting discussions lined up around hypervisors, specifically Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager, serverless Kubernetes, and bonded interfaces.

Additionally, we’ve included some fantastic Veeam User Group events in our special department news!

All great reasons to grab a cup of coffee and watch this recap episode :)

The Links: 

via @Link State  : -guide] How to install & Configure Veeam Backup for Oracle Linux Virtualization Manager (OLVM)& RHEL

via @Luiz Eduardo Serrano : Maximize Efficiency with Serverless Kubernetes

via @MicoolPaul : Ubuntu 22.04 LTS & Netplan - Creation & Troubleshooting of Bonded Interfaces

Special Department News: 

via @coolsport00 : VMCE v12 Exam Prep | Part 2

via @mhmdadl :VeeamON Announcements

via @JonahMay , @Geoff Burke , @Ian_RSA : Veeam 100 Show - Simplifying Kubernetes: Building Applications Backup Blueprints with Kanister

Who's New: 

Big thank you @safiya for preparing the list; +82 new members and Alfred's Pick goes to @controldoc . Congratulations! :)

Best, 

Madi

13 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This is great, crazy and busy days and the recap gives me the info and track I need to be informed of most relevant stuff around the community.

As I always say, thanks for everything @Madi.Cristil & @Rick Vanover, this community is great!

cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

This is great, crazy and busy days and the recap gives me the info and track I need to be informed of most relevant stuff around the community.

As I always say, thanks for everything @Madi.Cristil & @Rick Vanover, this community is great!

cheers.

Thank you for feedback, Luis ! Always appreciate it! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Am I the only one looking forward to the weekly recaps? Thank you for this great content and information. 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Am I the only one looking forward to the weekly recaps? Thank you for this great content and information. 👍

Thank you for watching it, Tarik! :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi! Great weekly recap! Thank you for mentioning my article, @Madi.Cristil  and @Rick Vanover. Congrats to all the mentioned members. I am so proud to be part of this fantastic community!  🙏🏻🚀

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi! Great weekly recap! Thank you for mentioning my article, @Madi.Cristil  and @Rick Vanover. Congrats to all the mentioned members. I am so proud to be part of this fantastic community!  🙏🏻🚀

Always great to have you featured in the recap, Luiz :)

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Thanks for another great recap <3
Interesting articles this week. Have a great weekend.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for another great recap <3
Interesting articles this week. Have a great weekend.

Thank you, @Dynamic ! Have a nice weekend as well :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Wow another week gone already knowing it is time for the recap.  Some great content again this week and congrats to everyone mentioned.  Welcome new members to the community time to get your groove on. 😎

Have a great weekend everyone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Wow another week gone already knowing it is time for the recap.  Some great content again this week and congrats to everyone mentioned.  Welcome new members to the community time to get your groove on. 😎

Have a great weekend everyone.

Thank you, Chris! Have a nice weekend a well :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Thanks for the Recap share Madi & Rick. 

And thank you for sharing about the VMCE Exam Prep Pt 2 session...I hope some of you all can attend next Fri.

Welcome to all 82 new members to the Community.

Have a great weekend!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for the Recap share Madi & Rick. 

And thank you for sharing about the VMCE Exam Prep Pt 2 session...I hope some of you all can attend next Fri.

Welcome to all 82 new members to the Community.

Have a great weekend!

Good stuff with those sessions, Shane! :) Have a nice weekend as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

nice recap.
thanks for the mention.

Comment