VMCE no longer valid

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Just got word from Veeam Support that my VMCE is no longer valid because I took the exam in 2021 December. As far as I know there is no new exam. This is a very frustrating situation to be honest folks. Unless I am wrong and there is a new exam then I cam in a catch 22 situation.

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi, simply put, they’re wrong provided it’s the VMCE 2021! If you’ve got the VMCE 2021, you’re safe, see here for confirmation from the Queen of the VMCE, @Federica herself!

VMCE 2021/VMCA 2022 Expiration | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Yeah, that definitely seems wrong for sure.  I have my VMCE2021, and it is still valid on the ProPartner portal, etc.  So, I think they probably don’t have the right information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

it is propartner that said this. but now they are going to check again.  Now it could be that they just don’t like me for posting too much Kasten stuff :) .

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

it is propartner that said this. but now they are going to check again.  Now it could be that they just don’t like me for posting too much Kasten stuff :) .

I think they need to check it again as mine is good there.  So seems odd.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

There is a clear difference to be made here. Veeam certifications have never expired. ProPartner status my require certain things but it’s completely different. Best you can do is reach out to the ProPartner team for an open communication.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

ok I told them that I know @Madi.Cristil and that scared them so they are going to double check 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

My ace will be to pull out the @haslund card if they still are stubborn, its not what you know, it is who you know :) :).. Joking they looked at the thread on the forum that @MicoolPaul gave me and that got them thinking.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Yeah...remembered @MicoolPaul had this VERY question come up, & Federica reassured him all “should” be ok until new exam comes around. 

Play the “you know Rasmus” card if things get real bad Geoff 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

ok I told them that I know @Madi.Cristil and that scared them so they are going to double check 😁

I am sure they were super scared , @Geoff Burke 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

ok I told them that I know @Madi.Cristil and that scared them so they are going to double check 😁

I am sure they were super scared , @Geoff Burke 😂

I told them… “I know people who Veeam put on TV” and then sent them the weekly recap show :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I am sure they were super scared , @Geoff Burke 😂

I told them… “I know people who Veeam put on TV” and then sent them the weekly recap show :) 

🤣

Comment