Kubernetes Hardening Guide

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

The NSA and CISA just released a Kubernetes Hardening guide. I have attached it here.

cheers

5 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I seem to have posted this as a question and not content but don't see where I can change that :). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Saved for future reading when I can get in to Kubernetes. :smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I also strongly recommend looking into Ian Coldwater for insights around Kubernetes security hardening, they’re extremely well known and respected within the community (Ian is the Kubernetes SIG Co-Chair) and the infosec community was widely surprised that Ian wasn’t consulted in the production of that document you referenced @Geoff Burke . 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I also strongly recommend looking into Ian Coldwater for insights around Kubernetes security hardening, they’re extremely well known and respected within the community (Ian is the Kubernetes SIG Co-Chair) and the infosec community was widely surprised that Ian wasn’t consulted in the production of that document you referenced @Geoff Burke . 🙂

Interesting. let me check if he worked on the CKS or not, if not this could be some personality conflict thing :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Geoff Burke : It is surely a good to have Hardening while using Kubernetes. Downloaded this guide for future !

Comment