Goodbye Kube Question, Hello Kube Task

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi all,

I have been thinking about how best to learn kubernetes. Questions and answers don’t work unfortunately. Answers are just googled and the mechanics are not memorized. The Kubernetes certifications are not easy since they are command line tasks. It is not enough to know things but you have to be able to execute efficiently and quickly in order to pass.

So today I am introducing a replacement for the Kubernetes Question of the day with the Daily Kube Task. I will go from the basics to more complicated tasks over time. All the tasks will remain here so people can go over or start at any time.  Every day a new task will be given and presented. All you have to do is follow the instructions. A daily exercise will result in concrete learning!!

Stay tuned for the first task today!!

cheers 

5 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I think this is a much better idea as it will help reinforce concepts, etc.  Let’s gooooo!! 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I think that is a brilliant idea. Plus perhaps at the end of the week/month, all the questions can be gathered together in one post in case someone would like to work through them all in one or few goes. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I think that is a brilliant idea. Plus perhaps at the end of the week/month, all the questions can be gathered together in one post in case someone would like to work through them all in one or few goes. 

Yup that can happen too. I am sure this will evolve. Also everyone is welcome to add there own tasks or things they found interesting or questions too. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Very good idea.

OK, your questions were difficult, too 😎

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I love how you experiment and able to determine what works greatly! You can only become good on what you practice! It is a welcome development 

Comment