VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thanks @MicoolPaul and @Rick Vanover for the awesome “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud “ session. :clap:

I think the bit I like best is being able to watch back session that I messed due to the clashing :-)

One great benefit of online conferences, but as @coolsport00 would say nothing beats in-person.  :joy:

Yes, but I hope that the future events are hybrid…

Not all people are able to travel to the US. And the recordings are very helpful...

I’m in for hybrid :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Can we still get a t-shirt if we’re already a member? I would love one.

No, the t-shirt is for new members only.

At least up to this time :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Enjoyed the ransomware session

I want to go back and watch the recording on this one!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Can we still get a t-shirt if we’re already a member? I would love one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great session!!!! Recommended. Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories

This was a great session for sure.

Yeah, very good session. Sadly this has put the “beer” to the recordings for me :joy::joy::joy:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great session!!!! Recommended. Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories

This was a great session for sure.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Have to the see the recording tomorrow

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud” Show, @MicoolPaul , @Rick Vanover !

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I think the bit I like best is being able to watch back session that I messed due to the clashing :-)

One great benefit of online conferences, but as @coolsport00 would say nothing beats in-person.  :joy:

Yes, but I hope that the future events are hybrid…

Not all people are able to travel to the US. And the recordings are very helpful...

Great event!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

One great benefit of online conferences, but as @coolsport00 would say nothing beats in-person.  :joy:

Thanks for all

Userlevel 1

Enjoyed the ransomware session

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wow...Mick Ebeling, inspiring, mind blowing speech about Not Impossible.com...

Yes very inspiring. He makes great things possible :thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

General Session: Innovation in a Tumultuous World  

Mike Eebling.  I always enjoy watching Webinars where CEO and leaders are reaching out and giving back to their communities.  Watching the artist that was restricted to a hospital bed for seven years draw thru technology is a great example of how we as humans can help each other.

This was an amazing session I will say that.  Was great to hear how they are changing things for those less fortunate.  Truly amazing.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

yes, very inspiring!

Userlevel 1

Wow...Mick Ebeling, inspiring, mind blowing speech about Not Impossible.com...

Userlevel 1

General Session: Innovation in a Tumultuous World  

Mike Eebling.  I always enjoy watching Webinars where CEO and leaders are reaching out and giving back to their communities.  Watching the artist that was restricted to a hospital bed for seven years draw thru technology is a great example of how we as humans can help each other.

Userlevel 1

When they are doing hourly raffles and announcing winners where does that take place? I ask because I haven’t noticed it. Is it the message board icon in the upper right of the main screen?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I‘m ready to hold my own beer 👍😅

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Looking forward to learn and earn VMCE certification… :heart_eyes:

I just passed the 2020 update this on Monday, it’s a good exam. Be sure to check out @haslund
s prep materials on https://rasmushaslund.com/vmce-practice-exam/ to help prepare!

Going through @haslund site now on his materials to prepare.  Need to update my VMCE as well and hoping to in June once I can get to a test center.  These are great resources for sure and probably some of the best to use.

Userlevel 2

Looking forward to learn and earn VMCE certification… :heart_eyes:

I just passed the 2020 update this on Monday, it’s a good exam. Be sure to check out @haslund
s prep materials on https://rasmushaslund.com/vmce-practice-exam/ to help prepare!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’m really looking forward to Gostev’s AMA and enjoyed @tsmith ‘s CDP session.

It is about time you joined here @Jim Jones - Gostev’s session looks great but conflicts with another meeting I have so may need to watch the recording of it possibly.

Comment