VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 2

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Please, notice that you will receive confirmation email after VeeamON. Read our FAQs to learn more.

Thanks Veeam for the awesome virtual conference platform

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wow, $ 589.00 ….  :thinking:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Here - Veeam X B Street VeeamON '21 Custom Sneakers – B Street Shoes

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

:sunglasses: You had the chance to win them.

Or be a speaker at VeeamON….

3 Months In With Anton Gostev
Learning new features of v11
Host  Michael Carbonaro

So, Im the only one who wonders how to get thos sneakers?

Userlevel 1

Mick Ebeling - session was awesome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Really great session and format of VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev

Thanks to @Gostev , @HannesK and @Rick Vanover !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

One the most anticipated-sessions I had on my list was “10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips” woith @haslund and @Vanimal and it did not disappoint!

This is one of the top ones on my list for sure.

I also like the 10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips Session! Very Good! with @haslund and @Vanimal !!! Thanks

Userlevel 1

One the most anticipated-sessions I had on my list was “10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips” woith @haslund and @Vanimal and it did not disappoint!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great session from @Viperian  : Cubersecurity Defense Best Practices. Thx Edwin!!!

Thank you Nico, I had two fabulous Vanguards with me @Scott Driver & @Paul Stringfellow If you like more of these kind of sessions, please let me know.

Yes they are definitely worth it.  Need to get in to one of these in the future.

Userlevel 1

This is an awesome event! Rock on!

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Great session from @Viperian  : Cubersecurity Defense Best Practices. Thx Edwin!!!

Thank you Nico, I had two fabulous Vanguards with me @Scott Driver & @Paul Stringfellow If you like more of these kind of sessions, please let me know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It’s been tough paying attention to all the great material in this event while working.  I noticed the sessions have been recorded and can be replayed.  Will this site/event stay up a while after the event ends or is there a way we can access the material after the event ends?

Hey @kk19115, all sessions will be available on-demand! :blush:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great session from @Viperian  : Cubersecurity Defense Best Practices. Thx Edwin!!!

Userlevel 1

Really enjoyed “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud” and today’s keynote was fantastic!

Userlevel 1

It’s been tough paying attention to all the great material in this event while working.  I noticed the sessions have been recorded and can be replayed.  Will this site/event stay up a while after the event ends or is there a way we can access the material after the event ends?

Userlevel 1

Awesome sessions guys! Especially going over CDP and hardened repositories! Thanks a lot!

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to the Next Generation IT session!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

okay, high priority jobs are also not bad :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

hardened repo rules!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

How do we know if we were meant to get a swag pack or the T-shirt?

In order to receive a swag pack you would had to register for one before 5th may.

For the shirt you’re eligible if you’ve registered yesterday; you’ll receive an email after VeeamON.

And in order to know about such things early follow the topics in the community or follow Veeam on Twitter. There are announcements to a whole bunch of different information.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

I think the bit I like best is being able to watch back session that I messed due to the clashing :-)

One great benefit of online conferences, but as @coolsport00 would say nothing beats in-person.  :joy:

Online events are great. But, even better is in-person and a coffee :coffee::slight_smile:

Userlevel 2

Excellent sessions, superb event,  large dose of knowledge!!:clap:

Comment