VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 1

I am most looking forward to the CDP presentations today. We are in the process of rolling out CDP this week so I think this will be very beneficial.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks, Rick! After event too?

Hey @BethSouza, all sessions will be available after event during 3 months! :blush:  

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

FROM THE DESK OF RICKATRON

FYI everyone - I can confirm that the sessions from today are available for replay, just click the “Watch Recording” button:

Thanks, Rick! After event too?

Userlevel 1

Hi @Kseniya , great stuff! Looking forward to Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud :blush:

love this virtual party:heart_eyes:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Which day fits you  in Veeam on 21  Day one or Day two ? and why

Agree @JMeixner : I find great information/session on both days! Sessions I missed, I watch on-demand afterwards.

Yes, without the recordings I would have a serious problem because several great sessions are at parallel times :sunglasses:

It’s already stressful to switch to the next session in time as there’s no pause between them :sweat_smile:

Yeah, you are right… And some sessions are longer than planned, so I get to most sessions slightly too late :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Agree @JMeixner : I find great information/session on both days! Sessions I missed, I watch on-demand afterwards.

Yes, without the recordings I would have a serious problem because several great sessions are at parallel times :sunglasses:

It’s already stressful to switch to the next session in time as there’s no pause between them :sweat_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Agree @JMeixner : I find great information/session on both days! Sessions I missed, I watch on-demand afterwards.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Both days are different and interesting - at least for me :thumbsup_tone2::sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Applause for @vNote42 for his appearance in the magic show, and of course also to @vmiss33 and @Rick Vanover🎩

It's been a great conference so far with too much content for a single day so I'm glad that we have some time after VeeamON to catch up.

Thanks and right, just watch sessions from yesterday :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I liked Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips

and Michael C. is a great presenter.

Well thank you Sergiu, and yes, @michaelcade  seems to cut it :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Great to see our community growing during VeeamON! A lot of new members in here!

YES! I noticed that too! Welcome all the new members!

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Please, notice that you will receive confirmation email after VeeamON. Read our FAQs to learn more.

Looking foward to “VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev“. session with @Anton Gostev 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Looking forward to presentations with @Rick Vanover and @Anton Gostev as usual.  Also interested in more of the best practices, more about VDRO, and CDP.

Cheers, Faizanriaz! Today’s session doesn’t only just have me hosting @Anton Gostev  but it also has @HannesK  -» Secret weapon stuff! So, please join us for that special session!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m disappointed that the session videos do not have closed captioning.

I am deaf so rely heavily on CC to understand the content.

The topics look really interesting and relevant to my work, but I’ll have to give these a miss.

Anyway, congrats to the organizers on putting together such a great event!

Cheers

Mal

Mal - we’ve noted that from a few attendees and we will strive to address this in the next run. I do know a lot of it ‘ends up’ on YouTube, where we can turn that on easy.

Userlevel 1

we all got the “we missed you” mail

Userlevel 1

I liked Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips

and Michael C. is a great presenter.

i want cert

Userlevel 2

My favorites are

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with@Rick Vanover  and@MicoolPaul 

and

“Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories”
with @tsmith and  Billy Cashwell

Sadly these two are at parallel times, so I will have to watch one of them later as a recording...

Getting my beer ready for Rick's session. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

I attended yesterday and was surprised to get two emails in my mailbox today with “we missed you at VeeamON!”

Did you perhaps register more than one time?

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Just watches the session of @Rick Vanover and Dave Kawula: 

Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips

A lot of information of how to make your environment more secure against ransomware. Highly recommended to watch!

My first time in this event, will catch some session to enhance my knowledge.

Userlevel 1

My favorites are of course, @Anton Gostev  session „VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev“, 

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with @Rick Vanover 

and “Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories”
with @tsmith and  Billy Cashwell

Really enjoyed Veeam and Cyberthreats Part 1 — Backup & Cloud. Was very good, and in line with what i’ve been telling customers for a while now !

Comment