VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 2

I attended yesterday and was surprised to get two emails in my mailbox today with “we missed you at VeeamON!”

Userlevel 2

It’s Day #2 VeeamON 2021 ..Feeling excited for today’s sessions

Userlevel 1

It’s really cool event organized by VeeamOn 2021 Thanks all

I’m interested in improvements to Veeam365. Always good to learn something new.

Userlevel 4

Hi,

Is it possible to have a copy of presentation slide “2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery” by Dave Russell 

Thanks,

Duc

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi, I just watched the recording session ‘Ransomware Recovery - 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips’ of @Rick Vanover and Dave. An awsome session. The best in my opinion so far! Thx a lot @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

If you missed it, watch both General Sessions - on-demand:

Next to a little magic, you see real counters and product announcements:

• Veeam Backup for RedHat Virtualization
  • Veeam Backup for MS Office 365 v6
  • New versions for Backup for AWS, Azure, Google Could
  • What to expect in VBR v12 
Userlevel 1

The training was very interesting with @Rick Vanover, “ hold my beer when I recover to cloud” and @Anton Gostev win a pair of sneakers in his session v11 ask me anything. hope to enjoy session two too.

Akinlomo

Userlevel 3
Badge

Ready, Let’s go!

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Looking forward to my session with the famous @Scott Driver & @Paul Stringfellow! - Strategy Session: Cybersecurity Defense Best Practices not just a panel talk more a at the bar session discussing Cyber security defense strategies against the out of control Ransomware pandemic!

Relatively new to Veeam as a whole, and so my first time to a VeeamOn event.  I have got to say it has far exceeded my expectations of a virtual event could possibly offer….fully immersive as though you are there in person, great opportunities for interaction, and quality sessions delivered by some very knowledgeable members of team Veeam.  Carrying on from yesterday, will continue to catch some sessions today to improve my knowledge on Veeam.  Looking forward to 2022’s event already!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi everyone, I am ready for VeeamON 2021 day 2.

Let’s go!

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

A nice session ‘Veeam V11: Best Practices for Enterprise’ by @Viperian regarding best practices - 3-2-1-1-0 rule, the importance of securing our data against potential ransomware - cybersecurity defense strategy. Thx Edwin!

Thank you @Nico Losschaert ! 

Userlevel 1

Thanks for all the guys

I am looking forward to the HPE Greenlake with Veeam: Data Protection as a Service

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I just watched the session ‘10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips’ from @haslund . Great tips! And as in the VMCE video’s Haslund can explain it very well!! Thx

Oh gosh thank you for the kind words 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I just watched the session ‘10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips’ from @haslund . Great tips! And as in the VMCE video’s Haslund can explain it very well!! Thx

Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication. I think the architecture side of Veeam is very badly neglected….or if someone can put me to rights by directing me to sources? I’m struggling with implementing Veeam into a multi-DMZ variable security environment with virtual & physical servers.

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: 

Please, notice that you will receive confirmation email after VeeamON. Read our FAQs to learn more.

Thanks for accepting me in the community.

Looking forward for VeeamON 2021!!!!:wink:  

Userlevel 1

my first opportunity toattend. So enjoying and learning every moment of it...

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great to see our community growing during VeeamON! A lot of new members in here!

I liked,  the backing up and restoring Kubernet workloads .  Workshop on demostrating CDP techology - replication workloads from primary site to DR was amazing. Failover and failback plans - calling pre-post scripts, etc was fantastic.

Looking forward to tomorrow’s session on architecture and sizing.

Great event so far; helping  know the future trends in Data protection-  in Multicloud world.

Cheers,

Rajendra

My favorites session is “Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories” with @tsmith and  Billy Cashwell.

Nice to be here this year!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

How to become a member of Veeam Community Hub ^^ ?

You are already a member since you are able to write this comment :sunglasses:

Comment