VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

FROM THE DESK OF RICKATRON

FYI everyone - I can confirm that the sessions from today are available for replay, just click the “Watch Recording” button:

Thanks, Rick! After event too?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I’m calling it now, the whole VeeamON site is VEEAMAZING! :grin:

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to the Veeam V11: Performance, Capacity and Archive Storage Tiers and Policies session with Rick, as well as the Veeam One V11 session.  Trying to catch up on all the new features!

Userlevel 2

Looking forward to the End-to-End Workshop: Veeam CDP session

Userlevel 1

hello everyone on VEEAM ON2021 EVENT Looking forward learning   VMCE 11 training & certification training

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Great “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud” Show, @MicoolPaul , @Rick Vanover !

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

So many great sessions, hard to single them out. The “hold my beer” one with @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul wins for best session title award though 🙂. Gostev’s session is always a must. The Kasten content is now of prime interest for me so @michaelcade sessions will be top of the list as well!!

Have fun folks!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great session!!!! Recommended. Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This is my first Veeam Conference, so Im a little overwhelmed by it all. Looking forward to all the different topics. We just recently got updated to V11, and I attended the training. Still need to pass the Cert Test, but im working on that.

We havent moved to the cloud, but are looking at Azure, so Im going to be looking at the azure events.

It is right to be overwhelmed. This is where virtual events are too much compared to physical ones. Next year back in Vegas baby!

Userlevel 2

Great sessions, great event, full of knowledge and features!!

#VEEAMON 2021

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to the Next Generation IT session!

Userlevel 1

Really enjoyed “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud” and today’s keynote was fantastic!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Great session from @Viperian  : Cubersecurity Defense Best Practices. Thx Edwin!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

It’s been tough paying attention to all the great material in this event while working.  I noticed the sessions have been recorded and can be replayed.  Will this site/event stay up a while after the event ends or is there a way we can access the material after the event ends?

Hey @kk19115, all sessions will be available on-demand! :blush:  

Userlevel 1

One the most anticipated-sessions I had on my list was “10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips” woith @haslund and @Vanimal and it did not disappoint!

Userlevel 2

I‘m looking forward to the keynote and of course, @Anton Gostev  session „VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev“.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I‘m looking forward to the keynote and of course, @Anton Gostev  session „VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev“.

This will be an epic one, Poshosh, - I’m the ‘moderator’ I’ll have to bring my A - Game for sure.

Userlevel 1

My most anticipated session is with AWS and Kubernetes!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Direct Backup to Onpremise Object Storage 👍😍

Badge

Hi @Kseniya,

It is pleasure to participate this great event.

• What is your most-anticipated session?Pro - partner events are more useful
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021? -Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! 
  • What stole the show for you? -Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories”
    with @tsmith and  Billy 

Cheers!

Thanks.

Userlevel 1

This is my first virtual session with Veeam.

Really enjoyed “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“. Happy to be here and learn new skills.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thank you all for the participation here. I mean this deep from my heart of hearts, the Veeam of Veeams, Mrs. @Kseniya and I are floored by all the action and engagement here. 

HOW IN THE HECK ARE WE GOING TO RECAP THIS?

This has been:
An Epic Event
An Epic Thread
An Epic Idea Pool for next event (I HAVE BIG PLANS)

And it went off very smooth. Thank you all Veeam Community.

I don’t have words to say how valuable was VeeamOn. Awesome sessions and news about veeamazing solutions! Thanks Veeam :green_heart:

Userlevel 1

The most anticipated-sessions I expected from VeeamON 2021 is Veeam and Cyberthreats Part 1 — Backup & Cloud and Veeam and Cyberthreats Part 2 — Mobility & Ransomware Protection.

My favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021 will be Veeam Backup for Office 365 v6.

Really enjoy this VeeamON 2021 event.

Thanks for all the presenter and speaker for sharing the latest Veeam update.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery by Dave Russell :thumbsup:

This is amazing session, I watched it as well! @DarthDave did an awesome presentation! :sparkles:

Userlevel 1

Thanks for creating this @Kseniya. My most anticipated session is the “10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips” plus “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud”

I’m also really looking forward to getting some training under my belt as well.

Comment