VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to ‘Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud’ - one that resonates with me personally :rofl:

Userlevel 1

My favorites is

Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud with@Rick Vanover  and@MicoolPaul

It has a lot to learn and get inspired.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks, Veeam Community! :sparkles:

It has been a great VeeamON 2021 - thank you for watching sessions, sharing your experiences and having discussions here in Community! 

Thank you for creating this space for all Veeam community @Kseniya, so everybody can share their feedback on those 2 days packed with #veeamazing updates! Thanks all for joining #VeeamON, it was a great ride! :star:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

FYI if anyone wants to put a list of suggestions to improve the VeeamON online experience, see my thread here:
What could we do better at another virtual event - or hybrid event? | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 3

going to learn dynamics things in this event

Userlevel 2

Best session isGeneral Session: The Future of Modern Data Protection, favourite announcement is kasten acquisition 

• Fresh off the Kasten acquisition, this is a good direction for us for K8s application capabilities right for the platform. This has a very bright future!
  • Google Cloud support, reminds me a lot of when we supported Hyper-V, it was the right time for the next hypervisor - this is the right time for the next cloud.
  • Rocking the Platform: The upcoming releases of Veeam Backup & Replication v11, Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365, Veeam Backup for AWS, Veeam Backup for AWS, Veeam Availability Orchestrator (goodness coming there!), the Agents and Veeam ONE. WOW
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Wow thanks to all who joined my session, so many great questions I could not answer them all in that time window. If you still have questions do not hesitate to leave a reply with your question here! 

Was a great session Edwin.

Cheers, I sneaked into @Viperian ‘s session and indeed was very good. 

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE DESK OF RICKATRON:
FYI the sessions will be available for replay for 3 months.

Userlevel 4

Hello from Belgium

Userlevel 1

My first time at VeeamON, already enjoying the experience!

Userlevel 1

My first VeeamOn conference, looking forward to it!

Userlevel 1

Can’t wait for the Ransomware Recovery top 10 Tips @10am today

Userlevel 1
Badge

Looking forward to the sessions about Veeam and Cyberthreats, New Veeam 11 Backup for different cloud solutions, and hold my beer while I recover to the cloud.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Dilemmas, Dilemmas! Got End-to_End Workshop on CDP running at the same time as the Sessions on Veeam Disaster Recovery Orchestrator followed by the Veeam One V11 Session… Two, monitors...one eye and an ear on each???!!

Userlevel 1

My first event with Veeam, really exited to experience as much as I can.

BTW very interesting interface 

Userlevel 1

Hard to pinpoint 1 specific session because there are so many that i want to attend. I am interested in the 10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips to see if there is something i can do to improve performance. I’m also looking forward to Object Storage! The Future of Backup Destination?

So many to choose from :nerd::flag_ie: whoop whoop!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Kseniya , I’m looking forward to all sessions I have planned. But particular the following : 

• Ransomware Recovery - 10 top Expert advice & tips
  • Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories
  • Modern immutability storage options
  • 10 top backup and recovery performance tuning tips

And of course the session with Gostev!

Looking forward to it tomorrow...

Userlevel 4

https://www.veeamon.com/expo-hall/veeam-booth
Demos :point_right_tone1:
BaaS & DRaaS
CDP 

Userlevel 1

As is normal, there’s three sessions I’m interested in happening all at the same time :-)

Will need to pick one and catch up with the others later :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Favorite session so far is the End-to-End Workshop: Veeam CDP. It's very informative, and eye opening. The material is easy to understand and, at-least for me, easy to see how I would apply it in practice. Rasmus and Tim are doing an excellent job.

I’m glad you liked this thabang.m → I took a chance with this format type, it worked!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Happy VeeamON day 1, community!!!

I am looking forward to all sessions including Veeam Vanguard speakers, as well as the one including a Legend to see our community experts shine alongside with other great people from Veeam! Looking forward to hear your feedback not just on sessions, but all VeeamON experience!

Enjoy those 2 days jam packed with veeamazing info, hopefully last year in fully online format! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 1

This is my first time virtual session.

I hope learn more things from VeeamON2021.

Looking forward to the whole event

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Next to the session with @MicoolPaul and @Rick Vanover I am looking forward to the “Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips” session as well!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Great to see our community growing during VeeamON! A lot of new members in here!

YES! I noticed that too! Welcome all the new members!

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to 

Veeam and Cyberthreats Part 1 — Backup & Cloud and 10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips

Userlevel 1

Hi @Kseniya , great stuff! Looking forward to Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud :blush:

love this virtual party:heart_eyes:

Comment