VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Applause for @vNote42 for his appearance in the magic show, and of course also to @vmiss33 and @Rick Vanover 🎩

It's been a great conference so far with too much content for a single day so I'm glad that we have some time after VeeamON to catch up.

Userlevel 2

My first VeeamOn and it has been amazing.  I can’t wait until the next one!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Really great session and format of VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev

Thanks to @Gostev , @HannesK and @Rick Vanover !

Userlevel 3

Hello Everyone on VeeamON 2021 event

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Good morning all! Great to see so many already getting ready for VeeamON 2021. Gearing up here myself with lots of coffee 🙂 I will also be on this Discussion thread for any questions you might have during VeeamON.

Userlevel 2

I think best to look will be session on “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ 
and 2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery with.

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles:  NICE and T-shirt design is marvelous !!!!

Userlevel 3
Badge

#VEEAMON 2021 Looking forward to all the session on my agenda and more, especially learning more about the products, new features and what’s next.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m wrapping up watching the exec panel with media and journalists, but thank you ALL for this great day. We’ll light it up tomorrow!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks everyone, VeeamON DAY 1 was awesome and we had great discussions here!

We will see you tomorrow, Veeam Community! :sparkles:

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thank you all for the participation here. I mean this deep from my heart of hearts, the Veeam of Veeams, Mrs. @Kseniya and I are floored by all the action and engagement here. 

HOW IN THE HECK ARE WE GOING TO RECAP THIS?

This has been:
An Epic Event
An Epic Thread
An Epic Idea Pool for next event (I HAVE BIG PLANS)

And it went off very smooth. Thank you all Veeam Community.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Looking forward to the sessions about ransomware protection stuff.

Userlevel 1
Badge

First ever VeeamOn, looking forward to the following sessions: “ Strategy Session: Cybersecurity Defense Best Practices “, “ Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories “ & “ Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips”. Ihope I can join all the sessions

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Check Veeam ONE Demo now - Veeam Intelligent Diagnostics looks amazing! :raised_hands_tone3: 

I hope, I can get it for our hosted environment.

It is a great tool as we have used it to fix some billing issues we have for clients.  A must check out!

It always feels like there’s still something that you don’t know, but Veeam ONE does! :smile:

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all! I am a newbie and the session that I am mainly interested is "AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Native Backup" because it is a topic of concern for me at the moment. See you there :)

What is your most-anticipated session?

Looking for APJ Session - “Kubernetes Backup Best Practices meets Pac Man”:point_left_tone1:
What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?

Looking for APJ Session - “Veeam CDP”:heart_eyes:
What stole the show for you?

“Veeam Virtual Booth”:notes:  

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Alright, General Session: The World Is Hybrid: Veeam's Act II is live NOW!

Hope everyone is watching - expect some sneak peeks! :wink:

Userlevel 2
Badge

VeeamON site is VEEAMAZING!

•  
  • Ransomware Recovery - 10 top Expert advice & tips
  • Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories
  • Modern immutability storage options
  • 10 top backup and recovery performance tuning tips
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

One of the most-anticipated sessions with @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud starts in 30 min !!! :fire: Don’t miss out!

Userlevel 2

Is there anyone I can contact for free stickers from the vendors, sponsors, etc. One of the things I miss from attending the conferences\booths. :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud!

Thanks for a wonderful event so far!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey Everyone, Really looking forward to getting VeeamON today, some great sessions across the platform. I am going to plug the Kubernetes sessions specifically the peeling the onion session which is talking vSphere TKG and the options you have, as well as a really detailed demo session of Kasten K10, But lots of other great security sessions touching a lot of useful Ransomware and immutability.

Have a great show everyone, oh most important… the general sessions have demos they are slick if I do say so myself.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Time to VeeamON. Always so many good sessions that overlap. If only could attend them all. 😂

Trying this year to vary what I attend but will see.  Some really great sessions this year.

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Great session NEW Veeam V11: Modern Immutability Storage Options with @Rick Vanover  :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev starts in 5 min! :fire:

Userlevel 1

Awesome sessions guys! Especially going over CDP and hardened repositories! Thanks a lot!

Comment