VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

766 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi all Veeam Lovers!!! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 4

2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery by Dave Russell :thumbsup:

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery by Dave Russell :thumbsup:

This is amazing session, I watched it as well! @DarthDave did an awesome presentation! :sparkles:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi

A very interesting session on VEEAMON 2021 : 8 Office 365 Backup Facts You NEED To Know!

I asked when a backup copy job will be available : probably in Q4 2021 😉 !

Userlevel 1
Badge

Looking forward to the end to end workshop today!  

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Looking forward to the end to end workshop today!  

Yes, that one will be the winner!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi

A very interesting session on VEEAMON 2021 : 8 Office 365 Backup Facts You NEED To Know!

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the sessions and interacting with the community #VeeamOn

Did you watch the “Day in the life of IT Admin using Veeam”? This video is here https://www.veeamon.com/expo-hall/veeam-booth (Theatre)

How is your day using Veeam?

Userlevel 1

Definitely looking forward to the Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud session.  Was also surprised to see Michael Carbonaro open the live session today!  Very cool.  Always nice to get a free t-shirt delivered too :)   Especially since we’re not in person yet :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi

I read that also in the Veeam R&D Forum, that with the next version there will be a possibility of a 3-2-1 Rule with Object Storage :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Too many sessions tomorrow at 9:30…..which to choose…...LOL

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi

I read that also in the Veeam R&D Forum, that with the next version there will be a possibility of a 3-2-1 Rule with Object Storage :)

That would be a sweet thing to see! For sure.

Userlevel 4

Don't miss : 8 Office 365 Backup Facts You NEED To Know!

Hello everyone, thanks for this event !!!

Userlevel 1

jazzed to see more indepth about v11 new features and how it will compare with zerto.

Hello,

I want to watch the session about performance tips during backup.

Nice job.  I’m loving it.

Userlevel 1

I just attended “Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips” which was an excellent session, I’m also looking forward to the “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“, with a title like that it should be entertaining :)

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hello everyone,

Just arrive and in time to watch @Rick Vanover and Dave in Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips

Need to catch up :)
Userlevel 2

I’m looking forward to the discussions around ransomware and recovery.  Bring it on, baby!

Cheers, Chris - let me know if you have more questions on this!

I’ve seen so many of your webinars over the past six months.  Thanks to working remotely, I’ve seen your face more than most of my co-workers.  (I’m not sure if that’s good or bad.)

Userlevel 4

For 2021 Modern Data Protection Best Practices by Veeam:

https://www.veeam.com/wp-2021-mdp-best-practices-v11.html?wpty

Userlevel 1
Badge

Happy #VeeamOn2021 folks!  Join some amazing sessions over the next few days and continue to keep learning!!!

-Drew

#VeeamVanguard

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi

That would be a sweet thing to see! For sure.

Both are awesome enhancements; the later one especially when direct backup to Object storage is introduced.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m looking forward to the discussions around ransomware and recovery.  Bring it on, baby!

Cheers, Chris - let me know if you have more questions on this!

I’ve seen so many of your webinars over the past six months.  Thanks to working remotely, I’ve seen your face more than most of my co-workers.  (I’m not sure if that’s good or bad.)

Cheers, Chris. Find me in Vegas next year and I’ll buy you a beer!

Userlevel 1

where is the link for the shirt? my last veeam shirt was really comfy!

Comment