VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 1

Looking forward for sessions with Haslund and Gostev! 

Happy to be a part of this! 

Lets rock guys

Userlevel 1

@Kseniya I see a lot of people are excited for “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud”:laughing:. I am interested in that along with “Veeam and Cyberthreats Part 1 ”:sweat_smile:

+

Plus, two days only: Become a member of Veeam Community Hub on May 25 or 26 and get your limited-edition community T-shirt! :sparkles: who wouldn’t want an awesome Tee:stars:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi @Kseniya , I’m looking forward to all sessions I have planned. But particular the following : 

• Ransomware Recovery - 10 top Expert advice & tips
  • Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories
  • Modern immutability storage options
  • 10 top backup and recovery performance tuning tips

Thank you.

Userlevel 1

VeeamON is excellent. I’d never get a chance to attend in person, so this is brilliant and very well presented. The content I’ll be watching is Gostev, Cloud and ransomware. Looking forward to it.

Userlevel 1

I like the way this is organized. Looking forward to V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev and learning more

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

One of the most-anticipated sessions with @Rick Vanover and @MicoolPaul Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud starts in 30 min !!! :fire: Don’t miss out!

So conflicted with this and the Architect one.  Will watch one live then the recording of the other.  LOL

Userlevel 1
Badge

The best B&R application!!! :muscle_tone4::trophy:

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi from Norway.. ready for EMEA :-D

Userlevel 1

Wow...Mick Ebeling, inspiring, mind blowing speech about Not Impossible.com...

Userlevel 1

Thanks for all the love guys! So excited to share the stage with RICKATRON and show all of you what we’ve been working on. There’s so much amazing content this year, it’s gonna be awesome!

My favorites are

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with@Rick Vanover  and@MicoolPaul 

and

“Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories”
with @tsmith and  Billy Cashwell

Sadly these two are at parallel times, so I will have to watch one of them later as a recording...

I have to agree

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Wow...Mick Ebeling, inspiring, mind blowing speech about Not Impossible.com...

Yes very inspiring. He makes great things possible :thumbsup_tone2:

Userlevel 1

I think the bit I like best is being able to watch back session that I messed due to the clashing :-)

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi everyone! 

Looking forward to these sessions:

5 Top Drivers of Data Protection Strategy 2021

Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud

AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Native Backup — Getting Started

Have a great event! :green_heart:

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Thanks everyone, VeeamON DAY 1 was awesome and we had great discussions here!

We will see you tomorrow, Veeam Community! :sparkles:

Day 1 was better than I expected, @Kseniya. Thanks Veeam!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great session!!!! Recommended. Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories

This was a great session for sure.

Yeah, very good session. Sadly this has put the “beer” to the recordings for me :joy::joy::joy:

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to Tim’s Sizing Proxy and Repo session.  Lots of great stuff to see!

Userlevel 1

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Again a great demo-session from @Rick Vanover himself : Modern Immutability Storage options. Thx Rick!!!

Will need to watch this one too. :grin:

Userlevel 2
Badge

Looking forward to see Veeam 11: Best Practices for Enterprise
There are plenty other good sessions around.

Userlevel 1

My favorite session is " Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud with Rick Vanover and Veeam Legend Michael Paul ".

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

A nice session ‘Veeam V11: Best Practices for Enterprise’ by @Viperian regarding best practices - 3-2-1-1-0 rule, the importance of securing our data against potential ransomware - cybersecurity defense strategy. Thx Edwin!

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to them all but especially NEW Veeam V11: Modern Immutability Storage Options!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I hope everyone prepared questions to ask! 

Userlevel 1

I liked the magic trick.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

FROM THE DESK OF RICKATRON

FYI everyone - I can confirm that the sessions from today are available for replay, just click the “Watch Recording” button:

Thanks Rick

Comment