VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 1

This is my first VeeamOn and everything im watching is so far Awsome!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Don’t forget to order the giveaway cloud racer in the marketing collateral 😉 !

Userlevel 2

Excellent sessions, superb event,  large dose of knowledge!!:clap:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

hardened repo rules!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

okay, high priority jobs are also not bad :grin:

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

Great session from @Viperian  : Cubersecurity Defense Best Practices. Thx Edwin!!!

Thank you Nico, I had two fabulous Vanguards with me @Scott Driver & @Paul Stringfellow If you like more of these kind of sessions, please let me know.

Best one is Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The announcement for RHV (Red Hat Virtualization) is a big surprise; I hadn’t heard anything in that topic/direction before ...

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx VEEAM for this fantastic online event! I enjoyed some live sessions and recorded sessions, that while doing IT consulting (and of course Veeam related) for our customers… I will watch other open recorded sessions I’m interested in the next days/weeks and try to make my top-3 afterwards, but will probably not be easy 😉. Hopefully we can have a live event next year instead of an online event and really hope that I can come, can’t wait!

Userlevel 1

This is my first time attending VeeamON, but there seems to be tons of information available. We just started using Hardened Reposititories in our environment, so I'm excited to learned more in the "Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories" 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Watching part 2 of Veeam and Cyberthreats now. Glad to see Matt Price talking about isolating repositories at the network layer from the rest of the network. We’ve seen many companies running Windows repo’s joined to their AD, accessible at the layer 3 network level, which makes the backups useless when attackers get your domain admin credentials and encrypt/delete your backups with ransomware. Now is the time to make the switch to a Linux Security Hardened Repository and completely isolate it from the rest of your network! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

This session is looking good next -

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to hearing from @Gostev 

Userlevel 3
Badge

Nice Demo on Scale Out Repo’s by Rick Vanover. Good summation.

Userlevel 2

I’m looking forward to the discussions around ransomware and recovery.  Bring it on, baby!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @tonynhu, as mentioned in the post, you will receive confirmation email with the link AFTER VeeamON :blush:  Please, notice that T&C apply.

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“  and I may be playing country music in the background...

Userlevel 1

My favorites are

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with@Rick Vanover  and@MicoolPaul 

and

“Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories”
with @tsmith.

Userlevel 4

2022: Future Trends in Backup and Recovery by Dave Russell :thumbsup:

Userlevel 3

I think VeeamON 2021 has come to end of it.

The biggest event of the year.

Thanks Veeam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi

A very interesting session on VEEAMON 2021 : 8 Office 365 Backup Facts You NEED To Know!

I asked when a backup copy job will be available : probably in Q4 2021 😉 !

Userlevel 5
Badge +3

Hi everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the sessions and interacting with the community #VeeamOn

Did you watch the “Day in the life of IT Admin using Veeam”? This video is here https://www.veeamon.com/expo-hall/veeam-booth (Theatre)

How is your day using Veeam?

Userlevel 2

The most anticipated-sessions I have on my list is “10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips”,“Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud”

Interested in best practices, VDRO and CDP,

Userlevel 2

!Lurk

Userlevel 2

I’m looking forward to the discussions around ransomware and recovery.  Bring it on, baby!

Cheers, Chris - let me know if you have more questions on this!

I’ve seen so many of your webinars over the past six months.  Thanks to working remotely, I’ve seen your face more than most of my co-workers.  (I’m not sure if that’s good or bad.)

Comment