VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

Show first post

766 comments

Userlevel 1

Hai Gd Mng to all

Userlevel 3

We are on last day of VeeamON 2021 :heart_eyes:

many interesting topic and new technology,.

My favorites are

„Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with@Rick Vanover  and@MicoolPaul 

and

“Architect’s Desk: Sizing of Veeam Backup & Replication, Proxies and Repositories”
with @tsmith and  Billy Cashwell

Sadly these two are at parallel times, so I will have to watch one of them later as a recording...

Agree; awaiting the recording and presentation deck to catch up on the other session.

Userlevel 3

Good Morning All, awaiting Today's power packed sessions.

looking for something which would be useful for service providers.

Userlevel 1

“Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“  has been my most anticipated session.

:-)

Userlevel 1

Excited and looking forward to meeting new people!

Welcome to the community 

SSA, Ha-v @Inder Veer Ki haal nai ?

Userlevel 1

Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud“ with @MicoolPaul and  @Rick Vanover   is  on my favorite List ! 

The most anticipated-sessions I have on my list is “10 Top Backup and Recovery Performance Tuning Tips” with  @Vanimal and @haslund

I am also looking forward for much fun learning VMCE 11 training & certification !

An Epic event so Far, great job @Kseniya !

Puneet Sharma | LinkedIn 

hi

Mick Ebbeling was great! Truly inspirational person.

Userlevel 1

Had a great first day at VeeamOn 2021! Looking forward to a productive Day 2! What did you learn, @erviola ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Enjoyed watching Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips

Cheers, @tmonck !

Userlevel 1

Enjoyed watching Ransomware Recovery — 10 Top Expert Advice & Tips

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks, Veeam Community! :sparkles:

It has been a great VeeamON 2021 - thank you for watching sessions, sharing your experiences and having discussions here in Community! 

Thank you for creating this space for all Veeam community @Kseniya, so everybody can share their feedback on those 2 days packed with #veeamazing updates! Thanks all for joining #VeeamON, it was a great ride! :star:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Welcome to the community 

Userlevel 1

Since everything was East coast time, I missed much of it live but glad it I was able to watch the recorded sessions and demos. I learned a few new things that I can pass onto my team and a few configuration tips.

Thanks for the great product.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wow, what an amazing presentation by Mick Ebeling in “General Session: Innovation in a Tumultuous World”. Love the passion Mick and not impossible LABS have to help others!!:thumbsup::raised_hands:

Yeah right, the day sessions are excellent !

Userlevel 2

Wow, what an amazing presentation by Mick Ebeling in “General Session: Innovation in a Tumultuous World”. Love the passion Mick and not impossible LABS have to help others!!:thumbsup::raised_hands:

My first VeeamOn conference, Going great !

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thx VEEAM for this fantastic online event! I enjoyed some live sessions and recorded sessions, that while doing IT consulting (and of course Veeam related) for our customers… I will watch other open recorded sessions I’m interested in the next days/weeks and try to make my top-3 afterwards, but will probably not be easy 😉. Hopefully we can have a live event next year instead of an online event and really hope that I can come, can’t wait!

They have told us in the last general session, that VeeamOn 2022 will be again in Las Vegas and it is a live event. They also told us the date, but I don‘t have written it down.

May 16th-18th, 2022 is what I heard.

Userlevel 2

Great sessions all

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thx VEEAM for this fantastic online event! I enjoyed some live sessions and recorded sessions, that while doing IT consulting (and of course Veeam related) for our customers… I will watch other open recorded sessions I’m interested in the next days/weeks and try to make my top-3 afterwards, but will probably not be easy 😉. Hopefully we can have a live event next year instead of an online event and really hope that I can come, can’t wait!

They have told us in the last general session, that VeeamOn 2022 will be again in Las Vegas and it is a live event. They also told us the date, but I don‘t have written it down.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Watching part 2 of Veeam and Cyberthreats now. Glad to see Matt Price talking about isolating repositories at the network layer from the rest of the network. We’ve seen many companies running Windows repo’s joined to their AD, accessible at the layer 3 network level, which makes the backups useless when attackers get your domain admin credentials and encrypt/delete your backups with ransomware. Now is the time to make the switch to a Linux Security Hardened Repository and completely isolate it from the rest of your network! 

Comment