VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board

VeeamON 2021 x Community Hub discussion board
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey Veeam Community,

Here’s a community thread for discussions around your VeeamON 2021 experience!

• What is your most-anticipated session?
  • What is your favorite announcement from VeeamON 2021?
  • What stole the show for you?

766 comments

Userlevel 2

My first VeeamOn and it has been amazing.  I can’t wait until the next one!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Great session NEW Veeam V11: Modern Immutability Storage Options with @Rick Vanover  :slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Again a great demo-session from @Rick Vanover himself : Modern Immutability Storage options. Thx Rick!!!

Will need to watch this one too. :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

If you’ve missed the opportunity to register for the Swag pack or weren’t eligible for the Community T-Shirt then just visit the community regularly or follow Veeam on Twitter; there were so many chances for Veeam T-Shirts in the last time :shirt::thumbsup:

Userlevel 2

shirt design is AWESOME SAUCE!

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Can we still get a t-shirt if we’re already a member? I would love one.

No, the t-shirt is for new members only.

At least up to this time :sunglasses:

Bummer. I am really wanting to get a hat or t-shirt of some kind.

Didn’t you get a VeeamOn swag pack? You should have gotten one if you regstered before May 5th...

I didn’t register on time. I literally had no idea this was going on until today. I’ll make sure to register early for the next one. I am super bummed. It’s ironic because I was thinking about, this morning, that I would love a Veeam hat or laptop bag or something and I went to the main site to see if there were a product store of some sort, but there is not, and then I found out about the swag pack if you registered early! 

Userlevel 1

How do we know if we were meant to get a swag pack or the T-shirt?

Userlevel 2

Great sessions, great event, full of knowledge and features!!

#VEEAMON 2021

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

VeeamON Exclusive: V11 — 3 Months In With Anton Gostev starts in 5 min! :fire:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

In order to receive a swag pack you would had to register for one before 5th may.

For the shirt you’re eligible if you’ve registered yesterday; you’ll receive an email after VeeamON.

Userlevel 2

Exclusive session on V11 after minutes !! RUN ON OVER 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

I hope everyone prepared questions to ask! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

:runner_tone1:

Userlevel 1

Hello,

New turn with Kubernetes backup. There was a question about the integration of Kasten in VBR, I may have missed the session discussing the subject ?!

Thanks for this beautiful event. Hope the next one will be IRL :-)

Userlevel 1

This is my first VeeamOn and everything im watching is so far Awsome!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

without question, one of the top sessions at VeeamON!

Userlevel 2

Excellent sessions, superb event,  large dose of knowledge!!:clap:

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

I think the bit I like best is being able to watch back session that I messed due to the clashing :-)

One great benefit of online conferences, but as @coolsport00 would say nothing beats in-person.  :joy:

Online events are great. But, even better is in-person and a coffee :coffee::slight_smile:

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

In order to receive a swag pack you would had to register for one before 5th may.

For the shirt you’re eligible if you’ve registered yesterday; you’ll receive an email after VeeamON.

And in order to know about such things early follow the topics in the community or follow Veeam on Twitter. There are announcements to a whole bunch of different information.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

hardened repo rules!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

okay, high priority jobs are also not bad :grin:

Userlevel 1

Awesome sessions guys! Especially going over CDP and hardened repositories! Thanks a lot!

Userlevel 1

Looking forward to the Next Generation IT session!

Userlevel 1

It’s been tough paying attention to all the great material in this event while working.  I noticed the sessions have been recorded and can be replayed.  Will this site/event stay up a while after the event ends or is there a way we can access the material after the event ends?

Userlevel 1

Really enjoyed “Hold My Beer While I Recover to the Cloud” and today’s keynote was fantastic!

Comment