Skip to main content
Solved

VDC for M365

Hello,

It’s true that VDC have unlimited storage, ant term and condition apply for this unlimited storage?

Also the VDC is SaaS and this mean we no need to preparing the Azure VM for this, am i right?

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

What is VDC?  Sorry need some clarity on your question.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Veeam Data Cloud for M365

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I don't think it is unlimited storage but yes it is Azure based.

Userlevel 5
Badge

It’s stated here, just want to double check the mean of ‘unlimited storage’, it’s true unlimited or have ant term and condition? Also is Azure VM required to install the App or is truly SaaS with no need any VM?

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I don't think it is truly unlimited so I would investigate to be sure.  I never take things at face value and always ask.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @hs08! That's right, the Veeam Data Cloud for M365 comes with unlimited storage; you only license the users. The infrastructure including all components is managed by Veeam.

Userlevel 5
Badge

hi @regnor 

This mean we no need Virtual Machine to install the apps in our azure environment right?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

The Veeam Backup for M365 instance, together with the proxies, storage accounts and everything else is managed by Veeam and also deployed in Veeam’s own infrastructure. The only component which needs to be created on your side is an Azure AD or Entra ID application; this is done during the onboarding process. https://helpcenter.veeam.com/docs/vdcm365/userguide/onboarding.html

Comment