Solved

To Become Veeam Legends

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi All,

Previously I was a Veeam Legends Members, but i loss my Veeam legends member badge, Now I want to become a Veeam Legends member again. Can some one help me how can I become a Veeam Legends , which step need to be done from my side?

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Iams3le 12 February 2024, 10:16

View original

12 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Shaokat, I recommend that you participate more actively in the Community Resource Hub or on the Veeam R&D Forum. You will find these links very useful: https://www.veeam.com/blog/community-resource-hub.html. Below is a more in-depth article on this topic.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

You need to contribute to the community and help others among other things. Also the forums are linked to the community and the hands on labs to show your use of Veeam.  Just be active and if you have a blog that helps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

You need to contribute to the community and help others among other things. Also the forums are linked to the community and the hands on labs to show your use of Veeam.  Just be active and if you have a blog that helps.

thanks for your reply. yes, i have a blog. can you please share the hands on labs link?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

thanks for your reply. yes, i have a blog. can you please share the hands on labs link?

Sure, here you go - Veeam Hands-On-Labs

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Also create blogs that are helpful on the community site under the Blog category as well.  That counts towards becoming a Legend.  😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

thanks for the link

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

thanks for the link

Not a problem.  There is a group on the Community as well here - Veeam Hands-on Labs | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

is it need to use same email address when I request for HOL ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Same one you use on the Community site.  That way they link.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

thank you

Not a problem at all.  Any other questions just ask we are here to help and guide.  😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Not a problem.  There is a group on the Community as well here - Veeam Hands-on Labs | Veeam Community Resource Hub

TIL there there is a HOL group.  Yeesh….hard to keep up with it all anymore.

Comment