Question

OneDrive backup timeout

Userlevel 1

Hello,  
Wondering if anyone knows how to get around this, Iv moved the veeam software to another host and done a clean setup trying to do the first backup of OneDrive it just keeps timing out. The console gives the error “failed to process all objects”.  

Is there a setting or timeout limit I need to be adjusting somewhere? It seems to run for different amounts of time before timing out which is throwing me off. Is there a better way to do this?  

Thanks in advance.

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @LDWme, welcome to the forums!

Are you able to provide any screenshots or any additional error logs from Windows Event Viewer for example?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Please follow the instructions of this kb article.

We have some reports about stalling backup jobs. And they are related to a known .NET issues found last month.

https://www.veeam.com/kb4467

Best,

Fabian

Userlevel 1

Hi @LDWme, welcome to the forums!

Are you able to provide any screenshots or any additional error logs from Windows Event Viewer for example?

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to me, I’m not seeing anything veeam related in the event log the only error I can see is just the “failed to process all objects” in the backup status in the interface.

is there anywhere else I can look for logs? I wondering if I’m missing as there does seem to be a lack of logs.

Userlevel 1

Please follow the instructions of this kb article.

We have some reports about stalling backup jobs. And they are related to a known .NET issues found last month.

https://www.veeam.com/kb4467

Best,

Fabian

Hi I’m not seeing this error anywhere?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

You can see it most likely if you start digging into debug log files. Just check if you have the update installed in your environment, and if yes, follow Microsoft kb article to solve it.

If you want to be sure that you are affected by it, open a support case and let our customer support confirm the issue in your debug logs.

Best,

Fabian 

Userlevel 1

You can see it most likely if you start digging into debug log files. Just check if you have the update installed in your environment, and if yes, follow Microsoft kb article to solve it.

If you want to be sure that you are affected by it, open a support case and let our customer support confirm the issue in your debug logs.

Best,

Fabian 

Hi, Iv applied all the updates but still having the same issue.

I can’t find any logs or anything to try narrow this down.

Comment