Solved

how to connect to veeam technical support team ?

Userlevel 5

our company is the Veeam partner company, hence we deployed the veeam backup and replication software, in there having tape library issue, therefore I have raised the case, but i can’t connect to support team directly.

so, please provide any contact number or else other way to connect technical support team ?

icon

Best answer by Scott 9 May 2024, 20:04

View original

5 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hello @Keshav Sawant 
from PartnerPortal, my cases, can you see your case opened ?
If yes, you can reply with request of urgent contact.

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Keshav Sawant ,

you can also find technical support phone numbers here https://www.veeam.com/contacts.html

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

If you are having issues, I’d create a ticket in the support portal and upload logs right away. 

Just go to Veeam.com and click login in the top right

One you are in, click your name, my account, then on the left side you want to Open a Case

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

As others have said, for opening cases and such, I head over to my.veeam.com and log in there.  You should see your licensing as well as any VCSP entitlements if you’re a VCSP.  If it’s for a client, I generally log into the my.veeam.com with their credentials to open the case under them.  Also, if you need to open cases on behalf of your client, you can request permission to do so by logging into propartner.veeam.com and go to Technical & Presales > Customer Support.  You should see a list of your customers and can request permission by clicking the “Request Permission” button on the side of each of them.  I believe once that’s completed, you should see them in the my.veeam.com portal when creating a case.  Check out KB2836 for more info on that.  If you need to open a case on behalf of your customer but you didn’t sell them Veeam, KB2211 can help with that, but I usually just log into the customer portal as them as previously mentioned.

Comment