VMCE 2021 Released!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi,

I don’t know if anyone else was aware but @haslund highlighted to me today that the new VMCE 2021 exam is now available for everyone looking to take/upgrade!

Information on the training course is available here

Information on the certification is available here

FAQs:

Do I need to attend the training course before taking the exam?

If you don’t hold a valid VMCE 2020 certification, it is mandatory.

If you do have a VMCE 2020 certification, it is recommended but not required.

The one exception is if you took the VMCE 2020 class within the last year but have not passed the exam, you can take the VMCE 2021 exam until your class was sat one year ago.

Can I still take the VMCE 2020 exam?

Whilst Veeam continue to offer it, but it will be discontinued.

Do I need to take the VMCE to do the VMCA?

No, but it is recommended!

Full FAQs from Veeam available here

Planning on doing your VMCE/VMCA, or already taken it? Let me know your thoughts!

59 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Yes sir...you sure can!

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

You can go to the Cert page here. Once there’s a green checkmark next to the ‘Attend a training course’ step, you’re all set to then schedule your exam through PearsonVUE.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

If you hold VMCE v9(.5)...yes; otherwise, you would need to take the Course for VMCE2021. $200 for exam is cheaper than $1500-$4000 for Course 🤷‍♂️

Cheers!

I don’t have any certification of VMCE. However I done the course VMCE 2021.

So, can I try it right?

Yep as Shane noted check out that site to schedule the exam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I booked my first Veeam course ever (VMCE) a few days ago. So I guess the first Veeam certification I will take is this one :joy:

same here VMCE courses in july for V11 :)

@BertrandFR will you in the class: 12.-14. of July?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@vNote42  Nop the class is scheduled 1st et 2nd July, it’s a french session i will be glad to welcome you ahaha

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Just because I did not see this at any other vendor:

Got a mail two weeks ago, saying there is a FREE updated version of course materials available! Great!

Hello everyone,

I just passed VMCE2021 successfully, thanks to @haslund for the tips and trick for the review and practice exam. I couldn't believe it, as @haslund says: take the time to read the questions. Next CAP VMCE-A ....:thumbsup::fist:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hello everyone,

I just passed VMCE2021 successfully, thanks to @haslund for the tips and trick for the review and practice exam. I couldn't believe it, as @haslund says: take the time to read the questions. Next CAP VMCE-A ....:thumbsup::fist:

Congratulations! 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello everyone,

Well done! Congratulations!

Comment