Veeam 100 Show #2

Veeam 100 Show - Second episode -Veeam community leverages AI for next gen support and content experiences

• 5 November 2023
  • 8 comments
Veeam 100 Show - Second episode -Veeam community leverages AI for next gen support and content experiences
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

If you missed out on the second episode of the Veeam 100 Show with @anthonyspiteri79 , @benyoung  and @kristofpoppe , fret not! You can still watch the replay and gain valuable insights, tips, and knowledge that were shared during the event. With the participation of the two #VeeamVanguards alongside #Veeam's Regional CTO for APJ, Anthony Spiteri, this session offers an exciting journey into how the #Veeam Community is delving into the dynamic AI landscape, forging a path and laying the groundwork for a significant transformation in support and content experiences.

Best, 

Madi

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

I think many of us missed it being in Prague. Thanks for posting this will catch it this week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I thought I had missed it. Thank you @Madi.Cristil 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Appreciate the share Madalina!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Wow thanks for the share @Madi.Cristil 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I had totally missed it. Thanks for sharing!

Userlevel 1

Thanks, this is quiet an eye-opener to what can be achieved and great tips on getting started with AI.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I totally overlooked it at some point, thanks @Madi.Cristil 

nowadays there is too much to read, test and watch, I need more hours in my day,
I cannot get rid of more hours for sleep.

cheers.

Comment