Welcome to the Automation Desk

• 12 October 2022
  • 1 comment

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

First of all, welcome! You have found your way to all kinds of resources, talks and discussions about Automation. In this small area of the internet we can discuss all things related to automation, Veeam related of course, share your the thing changed your automation life or anything else related to automation.

About the leaders

The group currently contains 3 leaders. Each leader will introduce themself below.

Maurice Kevenaar (@mkevenaar

System Engineer @ INFO, 3x Veeam Vanguard and Mr Chocolatey (According to @Rick Vanover). You can find me on the Socials with username @mkevenaar. I am doing a lot of automation using Chocolatey, Boxstarter, PowerShell and Ansible. 

Jim Jones (@k00laidIT

Sr. Product Infrastructure Architect @ 11:11 Systems and 8x Veeam Vanguard. You can find me on social media (mostly twitter and github) @k00laidIT and on the web at https://koolaid.info. In terms of automation I am mostly into using Powershell and APIs work to fix all the small parts so the larger parts of my career are better.

Jochen (Joe) Meixner (@JMeixner)

Senior Expert and Architect Backup & Storage Solutions @ T-Systems. You can find me on Twitter with the username @jomeix. I do scripts using several languages - for Veeam environments mostly PowerShell- to automate day to day tasks and to generate reports. I am learning more and more about REST API, Ansible and Terraform now.

FAQ:

Automation Desk you say, what is that?

Well, in short it's the desk you go to when you have an issue / question with or information about Automation. You can sit at either side of the desk. Helping or Asking, everyone is welcome.

What kind of automation?

All kinds of automation. Installation, Configuration and day-to-day operations.

I did this thing with automation, can I share it? / I have this question about automation, can I ask it?

Is it related to Veeam and/or the Veeam products? Yes of course. If not, drop one of the leaders a DM and we can discuss

1 comment

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Finally got my account sorted to move away from my old Veeam email, and glad to help if y’all need.

Comment