Using Ansible to automate Kasten K10 Disaster Recovery

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi all, I’m kind of new in automation and I’ve been working on a little project in GitHub I’d like to share with you. It’s still a work in progress but I think it could be interesting.

This project provides examples of using the Kasten K10 Disaster Recovery feature with Ansible to automate the Disaster Recovery Plan for Kubernetes workloads.

Feedback much appreciated:

https://github.com/prcerda/k10-dr-ansible

5 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great, and Happy New Year! Thank you for sharing. The links to the playbooks are not working. Kindly take a look at this. 

Cheers!

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Great, and Happy New Year! Thank you for sharing. The links to the playbooks are not working. Kindly take a look at this. 

Cheers!

Thanks a lot!  Links fixed :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for sharing. Going to check this out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Cheers!

Thanks a lot!  Links fixed :)

You are welcome

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for sharing @patricio.rcm, i will share it with my tech lead for the k8s part. Not sure we will be able to give you a review in short term but if there is some improvements, we will push you a changes request on github.

Edit: The idea is great but need some modifications to run on openshift on prem.

Comment