Who’s going to South Coast Summit 2022?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Morning everyone,

If you aren’t already aware, South Coast Summit takes place this month!

What is South Coast Summit?

It’s a Microsoft focused community event, talking everything Azure, M365, D365 etc. There’s official Microsoft representation too and a ton of vendors will be there such as Veeam!

https://www.southcoastsummit.com

Where is South Coast Summit?

The Ageas Bowl, Southampton

When is South Coast Summit?

Saturday 15th October, though there are hackathon/workshop events on the Friday too!

What does it cost?

The workshops are £25/50 depending on deals, Saturday is FREE’

I’m gonna be there and I’m wondering if I’ll see any of your awesome faces there too?

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Pretty cool, thank you for letting us know about this event, @MicoolPaul ! I wish I could go but I will say pass this time!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Morning everyone,

If you aren’t already aware, South Coast Summit takes place this month!

What is South Coast Summit?

It’s a Microsoft focused community event, talking everything Azure, M365, D365 etc. There’s official Microsoft representation too and a ton of vendors will be there such as Veeam!

https://www.southcoastsummit.com

Where is South Coast Summit?

The Ageas Bowl, Southampton

When is South Coast Summit?

Saturday 15th October, though there are hackathon/workshop events on the Friday too!

What does it cost?

The workshops are £25/50 depending on deals, Saturday is FREE’

I’m gonna be there and I’m wondering if I’ll see any of your awesome faces there too?

Just you I suspect …. just you ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Cragdoo well, you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. There’s gonna be some Veeam people there and others I know from the tech community, just wondering if there’s anyone kicking around here that’ll be there too!

You know you want to road trip all the way to Southampton 😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

on my way ….

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great share again @MicoolPaul! Unfortunately,one cannot make every event! By the way, why aren’t you a Microsoft MVP yet? You have dealt extensively with great topics. You just need someone to nominate you! This is where the issue (difficulty) truly lies. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Pretty sure @Rin will be there.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great share again @MicoolPaul! Unfortunately,one cannot make every event! By the way, why aren’t you a Microsoft MVP yet? You have dealt extensively with great topics. You just need someone to nominate you! This is where the issue (difficulty) truly lies. 

I feel I critique (in my opinion with valid points) Microsoft to ever get a nomination 😆 but I don’t think I do anywhere near enough in the Microsoft space for that kind of thing! Thank you for the kind words though!

Comment