UK VUG April 2024 - Feedback/comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks to everyone who joined our virtual meetup today. The session was recorded and will be available on the coming days. I’ll like to gather feedback/comments on the event

Thoughts on sessions/content?

Sessions too long/too short/to technical etc?

What would you like to see more off?

What would you like us to add?

Let’s have your thoughts folks

Thanks

UK VUG Leaders

7 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

My 2 cents:

• The Sessions were great and just the right amount of time was allocated. Some of the sessions probably needed a bit of additional time but all in all the timings were fine. 
  • Right mixture of technical and non-technical material.
  • If possible, I would love to be able to get a copy of the presentations beforehand so I can have a read through.
  • Would love to see more live Demos
  • For the in-person event, I would love to try and arrange a session from the Security Desk Group is possible but that is another separate conversation. 

Thanks for a great Session and looking forward to the next one!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Pretty gutted I couldn’t stay on this session. I tried both Chrome and Edge browsers, but I couldn’t get any audio from either. The app sound test was working fine by the way. Our company blocks GoTo.meeting for some reason, so I had to give in after 15 minutes of trying :(

Rob

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

The event was recorded @ratkinsonuk so hopefully you can catch up. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thanks Dipen. Knowing my luck, I’ll get the version without audio :P

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Pretty gutted I couldn’t stay on this session. I tried both Chrome and Edge browsers, but I couldn’t get any audio from either. The app sound test was working fine by the way. Our company blocks GoTo.meeting for some reason, so I had to give in after 15 minutes of trying :(

Rob

Sorry to hear that @ratkinsonuk , the recording will be available on Youtube in a week or so, hopefully you can enjoy the sessions (with audio) at your leisure :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Gutted I missed this one but was travelling :( looking forward to watching the recording when it comes out.

An in person event would be good or maybe if enough interest you could split into a northern and southern in person events?

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Very good content guys !

Comment