Veeam User Group Finland in person event 18.04.2024

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

We are live from Helsinki for our annual Veeam User Group Finland in person event ! 

Our VUG Finland leaders @MikkoVanttinen  and @Ville are presenting the agenda for today! 

I got the opportunity to talk about Veeam Community resources with our Finland VUG members: 

And a good story from our customer Upnor (Kari Salmela)

We have Object First talking about their storage solution and integration with Veeam! 

Zero Trust Data Resilience is big part of discussion! Thank you Walter Berends! 

And of course I am taking the opportunity to take a picture with their Object First banner! ( @Geoff Burke , please appreciate this :D ) 

And yes, Nutanix and Arrow are here too ! While waiting on their session , I took the opportunity to take a picture with @markku_suistola 

And here is @haslund presenting on some super Veeam stuff! 

@haslund 

And an awesome picture of our two leaders @MikkoVanttinen  and @Ville ! Nicely done , guys!

Yes, Nutanix is Enterprise Ready ! Thank you @markku_suistola for the session! @Pybarra  any thoughts on that? 

And the last one with the all Veeam Finland Community : 

3 comments

We are live from Helsinki for our annual Veeam User Group Finland in person event ! 

Our VUG Finland leaders @MikkoVanttinen  and @Ville are presenting the agenda for today! 

I got the opportunity to talk about Veeam Community resources with our Finland VUG members: 

And a good story from our customer Upnor (Kari Salmela)

We have Object First talking about their storage solution and integration with Veeam! 

Zero Trust Data Resilience is big part of discussion! Thank you Walter Berends! 

And of course I am taking the opportunity to take a picture with their Object First banner! ( @Geoff Burke , please appreciate this :D ) 

And yes, Nutanix and Arrow are here too are here too! While waiting on their session , I took the opportunity to take a picture with @markku_suistola 

Really nice to be invited for this great team! Looking forward the next time already!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It is awesome to see all this events coming live now!

Looking good the pics and the venue! 

All the hard work and effort in a few pictures, I can see the shine in your eyes! @MikkoVanttinen @Ville​!!

great job to y’all!

@Madi.Cristil always supporting us!

cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Wow, great event, congrats to Veeam User Group Finland! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Comment