VUG Canada - Online Event TODAY!

• 21 September 2021
  • 6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi Everyone,

Today is the big day and the first VUG Canada online event.  Please note there should have been a second reminder email with the Zoom link sent.

Also as a reminder that it starts at 1PM eastern standard time (3 hours from now) as I have seen a couple emails about someone joining.

I will also record the session so that those who missed it can watch it again.  I will see about coordinating the distribution of it somehow with Kseniya later.

Look forward to seeing everyone and we will hear from the one and only Rasmus today! :smiley:

Chris

6 comments

Can anybody find the Zoom?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Can anybody find the Zoom?

It should have been sent out if you registered for the event in two different reminder emails.

I don’t want to post it here publicly in fear of zoom bombing so we can see about sending it again to people.  Unless you register you get it probably.  @Kseniya - can you confirm this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Chris.Childerhose and @hgamble  - link to join was sent in reminder indeed 😌

I sent it again to @hgamble  in private message. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chris.Childerhose : Sorry i missed it due to hectic schedule today !

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Chris.Childerhose : But i am sure we did it well with our first VUG. Thanks for your support !

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@Chris.Childerhose : But i am sure we did it well with our first VUG. Thanks for your support !

No worries. We had 14 people which was pretty good and Rasmus killed it as always. 😂

Comment