Solved

Belgium session june2022

Badge +4

Hi Guys,

June is going to be a stuffed month with plenty of events.

This week at VMUG there shall be a 30min speaking-slot called “hidden gems” of V12 in Antwerp. For those that attend over there feel free to pass by the booth, don’t forget to mention you read this post (then I know who-is-who behind those nicknames 😁).

Apart from that: if you are client don’t forget to register at a near-to-you event location: 

Veeam-update session, plenty of info, questions, a chance to network AND... Lunch is on us!

Book your seat here: https://go.veeam.com/veeam-unplugged-belux

For the partners in LUX for this community: don’t forget to register at our partner-summit. It is lux-only on a top-location(with great drinks 😋 where is that emoji with a champagne bottle now that I need it!). Ping me for more info.

icon

Best answer by Sabrina Dom 7 June 2022, 10:19

View original

9 comments

Userlevel 1

Already registerd for the event at Mechelen 😉

Badge +4

Already registerd for the event at Mechelen 😉

that’s the spirit 

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

If @smarivoet is the speaker, I can assure it won’t be dull, instead it will be educational with a dressing of humor 🤣😄😋

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

The Ghent session is together with a webinar of Veeam Cloud & Service Providers (VCSPs) for a sneak preview of V12’s features and capabilities. 

Badge +4

The Ghent session is together with a webinar of Veeam Cloud & Service Providers (VCSPs) for a sneak preview of V12’s features and capabilities. 

that is perfectly ok as the unplugged are for end-users ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I also will not being present, because of another event that day 😅

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

@smarivoet is there also recording of the unplugged session. 

Ghent was the closest one to drive (1h). Mechelen is a 1.5hour drive for meetup of less than 2hours. 

Badge +4

Ghent was the closest one to drive (1h). Mechelen is a 1.5hour drive for meetup of less than 2hours. 

Keep in mind it was not for partners ;-) you mainly have the PA’s for that.

We explicitly took “other” locations to find out the belgian hotspots :-).

So instead of having the usual like Antwerp-BXL-Bruges, we took Mechelen, Gent, Hasselt.
Personally I think one is missing at Oostende/Ieper… 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Keep in mind it was not for partners ;-) you mainly have the PA’s for that.

We explicitly took “other” locations to find out the belgian hotspots :-).

So instead of having the usual like Antwerp-BXL-Bruges, we took Mechelen, Gent, Hasselt.
Personally I think one is missing at Oostende/Ieper… 

that would have been great so close ;)

Comment