First Post! The Philosophy of Study

• 26 March 2024
  • 1 comment

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi Everyone,

There was such a high demand for the Study Groups that Veeam decided better to separate them. I will admit with my hectic schedule now it would have been a challenge and so the VMCA group with its narrower scope fits right in the perfectly for me. Stay tuned for more news in relation to other groups :), I don’t want to let the cat out of the bag early.

This group will focus on the VMCA exam. At the same time I want to start at the root of the tree. Exams can be challenging and every individual has their own strengths and weaknesses. We can always learn from our peers so before we even enter the realm of Veeam I wanted to ask about how you study in general?

What tips and tricks to you have? What has worked and what has not worked for you in your IT or Academic career? 

Today’s new technologies definitely can help but they can also hurt. What to you like to use as helpers?

Lastly wanted to pay tribute to the person who I always think of when I think of Veeam Certification Training @haslund Rasmus Halsund!

I wish everyone a pleasant journey and off we go!!!

1 comment

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Biggest tip is to use Rasmus's videos he does for VMCA.  Not so much for the answer but how he goes through the question to deduce the answer.  It helped me for v11 and I am going to use them again next month when I do v12.  Here is to @haslund 

Comment