Veeam Community Recap #158

World Backup Day advice and More!

World Backup Day advice and More!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week Rickatron and @Madi.Cristil are busy with stuff! Great list of content to share as well as an overflowing cup of Special Department news! Watch this week’s recap here:

The Links

via @Chris.Childerhose 

via @mkevenaar 

via @JMeixner 

Special Department News

Join us on Thursday 28th March for the special World Backup Day live stream with @Tyler Jurgens and @dloseke
(10) World Backup Day with the Veeam Community | LinkedIn

via @JHoughes and @allynz 

via @Geoff Burke 

FYI Veeam Data Cloud is now using Veeam KBs! KB4555: Veeam Data Cloud Release Information and Build Numbers

Who’s New

Thank you @safiya  for preparing the Who’s New this week! We are honored to welcome +88 new members! The coolest usernames this week are: @brocbutler@VincentVegas , @iTob and @MehLeh! Alfred’s pick goes to @DataDefender → a badge is coming your way! Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great Recap again Madi/Rick. There were some great posts this week with regards to World Backup Day. 😊

Welcome to all the new Community members. Hope everyone has a great weekend! 🙌🏻

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

What a great recap this week and a mention of my poor story. 😂

Congratulations everyone mentioned this week and welcome all new members to the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great recap and thanks for discussing my topic 😁

I was totally amazed that two participants came up to me at VUG Germany and told me that they thought the Backup Basics series was great and were using it to train their trainees.
OK, that was also my idea - I can write down what I tell my trainees and make it available to others. But it's very nice to see that the articles seem to make sense and are well received.

BTW, we did a little thread about the VUG Germany Meeting yesterday with some photos and and the titles of the lectures - as Rick wished. I will try to add some more text to each lecture in the next days and perhaps we are able to add the presentations, too.

I link it here. It’s in German, but the pictures speak for themselves ...

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am honored to be Aldred's Pick of the Week. Looking forward to the badge 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

just gave it to you :) welcome @DataDefender!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

It was well spotted by @safiya

Comment