Welcome to the second class of Veeam Legends 2022!

Welcome to the second class of Veeam Legends 2022!

Show first post

37 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for this great opportunity once again. I can’t wait to be active again. I feel I have missed a lot already! 

Big congratulations to all new and renewed legends! 

I have finally left my old provider and now Telekom is gradually coming to my rescue. The temporal router is yet to arrive but I can see the efforts and I should have contacted first! With the mobile internet alone, one can do nothing…

Looking forward to have you back active, @Iams3le !😊

Thanks a lot

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Congrats to all Legends !

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey,

I was pretty busy with my work so I haven't had time to congratulate the all new and renewed legends!
Congratulation👍

Not this time for me! Maybe 2023 ? Who knows !

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hey,

I was pretty busy with my work so I haven't had time to congratulate the all new and renewed legends!
Congratulation👍

Not this time for me! Maybe 2023 ? Who knows !

Hey @Stabz ! You are doing a great job so far, so hopefully 2023 😊

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Congratulations to all😊

Userlevel 5
Badge

Congrats to  all the  new legends and also the contributors of the community which makes us to believe in Veeam @Rick Vanover@falkob@Chris.Childerhose@dannyallan 

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Time to get active again, trying for the triple crown in 2023.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I thought that was a horse race? of tennis tournament 🙂 Wait we need to ask @Cragdoo it might be some obscure Scottish whiskey :)

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

I thought that was a horse race? of tennis tournament 🙂 Wait we need to ask @Cragdoo it might be some obscure Scottish whiskey :)

Had the internal MVP for inaugural class from 2020, think I’ve got a shot to finally get my title as the “Eventual Vanguard”, and can hopefully chip in enough here for 2023 H1 Legends.

We’ll see.  🤓

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I thought that was a horse race? of tennis tournament 🙂 Wait we need to ask @Cragdoo it might be some obscure Scottish whiskey :)

Had the internal MVP for inaugural class from 2020, think I’ve got a shot to finally get my title as the “Eventual Vanguard”, and can hopefully chip in enough here for 2023 H1 Legends.

We’ll see.  🤓

Ah ok you had Veeam MVP, I get it now.  You would definitely win first place if you got all 3!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

5 months ago now. With 2 of these a year, and doing a bit of math….. hmmmm 😃

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

5 months ago now. With 2 of these a year, and doing a bit of math….. hmmmm 😃

coming soon 😶

Comment