Badge +10

Nice one @Mildur will do!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Nice one @Mildur will do!

Thank you :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi, after upgrading to v11 I found that my weekly veeam report scripts were broken. Here because I missed this information  lol :joy:

Veeam 11 Powershell SnapIn gone - Veeam R&D Forums 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Any thoughts of doing a similar page here for O365 v5?  Might be another useful page and bookmark for those looking to upgrade with some best practices, etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Any thoughts of doing a similar page here for O365 v5?  Might be another useful page and bookmark for those looking to upgrade with some best practices, etc.

YES! Either myself or @Rin will do this for the upcoming VBO v6!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

And then maybe categorize the collection of them...

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Nice.  If you need contributors or anything always here. :sunglasses:

Userlevel 3

Hi, I am using the V10 version and I want to upgrade to V11 can anybody let me know how much downtime is required for this activity.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hi, I am using the V10 version and I want to upgrade to V11 can anybody let me know how much downtime is required for this activity.

Hello,
I think this depends on your server system and the size of the database.

The upgrades in my environment (with configuration backup) were done in half an hour each.
Some checks and tests after that, after an hour we were up and running.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

What build of v10 are you on?

You can’t update from Veeam B&R v10a P20210609 until Veeam B&R v11a comes out later this month

More information here:

KB4180: Release notes for Veeam Backup & Replication 10a Cumulative Patch P20210609

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

What build of v10 are you on?

You can’t update from Veeam B&R v10a P20210609 until Veeam B&R v11a comes out later this month

More information here:

KB4180: Release notes for Veeam Backup & Replication 10a Cumulative Patch P20210609

Good point :sunglasses:

As v10a P20210609 was released we had already upgraded to V11 :grin:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks @Rick Vanover !

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Cheers, @Inder  - will have a small update at v11a to this then we’ll close this thread!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thx for sharing this @MicoolPaul , a colleague of mine had this problem also this week :sweat_smile: , he had to rollback : install again the installed version before upgrading to version 11. Can happen.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thanks @Rick Vanover !

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

:smiley:

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Just noticed, there is no notice about the new GFS retention in v11 - or did I miss it?

@Rick Vanover, maybe you can add Karinne’s post here https://www.veeam.com/blog/v11-gfs-retention.html

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Just noticed, there is no notice about the new GFS retention in v11 - or did I miss it?

@Rick Vanover, maybe you can add Karinne’s post here https://www.veeam.com/blog/v11-gfs-retention.html

Hi Wolfgang - I did put in the first bullet point of the “Must-See Information” section a mention of the quarterly GFS restore point deprecation but wanted to put the link towards the area of What’s New.