Veeam Innovation Awards 2024 : we want to celebrate you at VeeamON

• 31 January 2024
  • 5 comments

Userlevel 3
Badge +3
  • Product Strategy
  • 3 comments

Greetings all – the fantastic Veeam Community Dream Team (@Madi.Cristil@NikolaPejkova@safiya, and @Rick Vanover) don’t let me on the Community Hub very often (just kidding), but I wanted to remind folks that nominations are still open for the Veeam Innovation Awards through February 15

The VIA’s are a way to celebrate:

• Veeam Customers who might have recovered from Cyber events ... or increased their BC/DR readiness … or improved their backup operational efficiency … or gotten rid of a legacy technology that stopped being reliable years ago, etc.  Tell us about how Veeam made your world better!
  • Veeam Partners who have delivered great solutions or developed as-a-service offerings that help Veeam customers gain those benefits listed above.
  • Veeam Platforms who have built on top of hardware, clouds, or other architectures in cool ways, thereby enabling solutions for Veeam partners or great outcomes for Veeam customers.

Partners – nominate yourselves and also your customers.  Platforms – nominate yourselves, your partners, or your customers. You get the idea!  We want to hear about your successes. 

And for the VIA winners, we’ll bring you to Florida to celebrate at VeeamON in person.

Info blog at https://www.veeam.com/blog/veeam-innovation-awards-nominations.html

CLICK HERE to nominate your own usage of Veeam or those that you serve.

Thanks and good luck!

- JBuff

5 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Always look forward to these awards to see the innovation out there with Veeam. 👍

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

We’ve candidated for the new platform category 🤞

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Love seeing the recipients of these awards last year.  Gave me a new appreciation of those going the extra mile to integrate new products, features, capabilities, etc.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Very cool. Next year I might be in here for innovation :).  I just need more time!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Are the finalists already known ?

Comment