Veeam Community Recap #145

Veeam Data Platform Takeover!

• 7 December 2023
  • 9 comments
Veeam Data Platform Takeover!
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

What a release! This week, the Veeam Data Platform 23H2 release, which includes version 12.1 of Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE, has gone generally available! This episode is mostly about that :) You can watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @Tyler Jurgens 

via @Pybarra and be sure to see KB4521:  KB4521: Release Information for Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV 5 Cumulative Patches

via @Andanet 

via @BertrandFR 

Check out this Cyber-Resilient Data Recovery Strategy whitepaper: Building a Cyber-Resilient Data Recovery Strategy (veeam.com)

Congratulations @JMeixner on winning the Blog of the Month!

Coming soon in Arizona, a Veeam User Group via @ertelle1 and @allynz 

Coming soon in Belgium, a Veeam User Group via via @Nico Losschaert and @kristofpoppe 

Who’s New

We are happy to welcome +133 new members this week! Thank you @safiya for preparing!

The coolest usernames this week are @Notverybright96 (you are here, you are smart!), @euclids_bellybutton, @A bit of a byte and @Neopolis!

And this week’s Alfred’s Pick is @JustBackupSomething! Have a great weekend everyone and happy v12.1 :)!

9 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great recap!
It's a bit late now, I will re-watch it during the weekend, but love the energy and all the new highlighted things!

Congrats to all the mentioned ones”

Have a great weekend everybody!

Checking 12.1 during weekend as well.

cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Wow jammed packed recap with 12.1 takeover.  Congrats everyone mentioned and welcome to all new members.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Veeam v12.1!!! #BOOM !!! And good re-mention about ZTDR. I’m reviewing that as well as several great Veeam blogs on implementing data resiliency & security into my environment. But...can’t do it Rick. I’m American...it’s ZEEEE, not “zed” 😉

Thanks for the great recap @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil . BTW Rick..you actually can get the VMCA without the VMCE. They are mutually exclusive certs. It’s something we’ve discussed with the cert team a few times over the past few yrs. 😊

Great post re-shares and welcome to all new Community members.

Have a great weekend everyone

Cheers!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Super informative RECAP @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil. Congratulations to everyone mentioned in the RECAP.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great recap 😎👍🏼

Thanks to all users voting for my article and making it to the “Blog of the Month”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Amazing recap with a lot of information!

Congrats @JMeixner for the your post on this month.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

What a release! This week, the Veeam Data Platform 23H2 release, which includes version 12.1 of Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE, has gone generally available! This episode is mostly about that :) You can watch this week’s episode here:

The Links

via @Tyler Jurgens 

via @Pybarra and be sure to see KB4521:  KB4521: Release Information for Veeam Backup for Nutanix AHV 5 Cumulative Patches

via @Andanet 

via @BertrandFR 

Check out this Cyber-Resilient Data Recovery Strategy whitepaper: Building a Cyber-Resilient Data Recovery Strategy (veeam.com)

Congratulations @JMeixner on winning the Blog of the Month!

Coming soon in Arizona, a Veeam User Group via @ertelle1 and @allynz 

Coming soon in Belgium, a Veeam User Group via via @Nico Losschaert and @kristofpoppe 

Who’s New

We are happy to welcome +133 new

Amazing recap with a lot of information!

Congrats @JMeixner for the your post on this month.

members this week! Thank you @safiya for preparing!

The coolest usernames this week are @Notverybright96 (you are here, you are smart!), @euclids_bellybutton@A bit of a byte and @Neopolis!

And this week’s Alfred’s Pick is @JustBackupSomething! Have a great weekend everyone and happy v12.1 :)!

Thank @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for the shoutout! you made my day💪😎❤

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Amazing recap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

That was a ton of info! Enjoy the holidays and time off Rick.

Comment