Veeam Community Recap #96

Veeam Community Recap #96
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

This week, @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover were at VMware Explore in Barcelona. What a great event with a strong heart for technical communities! We’ll surely break the rule next week but we got a surprise visit from Luciano (@JailBreak ) one of the Veeam Vanguards for his point of view on VMware Explore. Watch today’s quick episode below:

We have two special department news points to share as takeaways from the event. The first is @Madi.Cristilin the Code and Community Theatre giving an overview of the Veeam programs: 

The next is @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil both giving an overview of Veeam’s community strategy with the CTO Advisor:

Call it a VMware Explore “Takeover” but this episode is all about community. We’ll be back for #97 next week with featured content and Who’s New!

21 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Still some great episodes from VMware Explore and nice to see Luciano @JailBreak pop by.  😎

Userlevel 5
Badge

With some Vanguards filming and other cheering in the background this was a fun community recap.

Thanks @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for having me and thanks for the cameraman Paolo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

WONDERFUL !

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

With some Vanguards filming and other cheering in the background this was a fun community recap.

Thanks @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil for having me and thanks for the cameraman Paolo.

Thank you for accepting to join us in this short recap! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Rick Vanover@Madi.Cristil thanks for your great recap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Soon the mini serie Veeam Community Recap around the world ! Nice one again :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Is ever good to see recaps in person with our community members!

Have a nice weekend guys...

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Great Job @Madi.Cristil @Rick Vanover. Also excellent session @Madi.Cristil I don’t know if I would be brave enough to present in front of huge crowds at VMexplore 🙂, it is easy when just me an dthe camera so congrats on doing that!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Nice recap! I hope you enjoyed the VMWare Event at Barcelona @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil 😎.

And not to forget : what a great presentation of the Veeam community @Madi.Cristil  : congrats 😊 !!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Nice recap! I hope you enjoyed the VMWare Event at Barcelona @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil 😎.

And not to forget : what a great presentation of the Veeam community @Madi.Cristil  : congrats 😊 !!!

Thank you very much, @Nico Losschaert !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great Job @Madi.Cristil @Rick Vanover. Also excellent session @Madi.Cristil I don’t know if I would be brave enough to present in front of huge crowds at VMexplore 🙂, it is easy when just me an dthe camera so congrats on doing that!

Thank you, @Geoff Burke ! Definitely not easy! But really appreciate your kind words! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

That was brilliant @Rick Vanover @Madi.Cristil @JailBreak 

Really enjoyed all the videos and it’s always great to see more about the community. 

I second @Geoff Burke sentiments. I don’t think I would be able to do it either. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congrats @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover for the presentations and “spread the Veeam community word”.

for me is awesome to have you guys behind all this work and effort!

All I can say is awesome presentation at vmexplore, and a big big thank you!

cheers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Congrats @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover for the presentations and “spread the Veeam community word”.

for me is awesome to have you guys behind all this work and effort!

All I can say is awesome presentation at vmexplore, and a big big thank you!

cheers.

Gracias, Luis @HunterLAFR !😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Awesome! Some sound and smart people out there promoting the best backup solution “Veeam”. Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil! Can these videos be reposted on our channels?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Awesome! Some sound and smart people out there promoting the best backup solution “Veeam”. Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil! Can these videos be reposted on our channels?

Thank you, @Iams3le ! 🙂 Of course, thank you for promoting it further!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thank you, @Iams3le ! 🙂 Of course, thank you for promoting it further!

You are welcome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great videos. The sound quality in the first one was great for being on a phone. Outside too!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great videos. The sound quality in the first one was great for being on a phone. Outside too!!

Thank you , @Scott ! It was actually filmed with a proper camera-not sure the sound quality would have been good with a phone :D 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thank you , @Scott ! It was actually filmed with a proper camera-not sure the sound quality would have been good with a phone :D 

That makes more sense then 😛 Still good for being outside. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you , @Scott ! It was actually filmed with a proper camera-not sure the sound quality would have been good with a phone :D 

That makes more sense then 😛 Still good for being outside. 

😁

Comment