Veeam Community Recap #95

Show first post

31 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Wow, what a great recap!!! Congrats to all the above being mentioned. And what a gift is that : a free VMCE course 😂 : at @dips and @cosmik : congrats and a lot of success with the course! Next year at the next #veeam100summit (can’t really wait) you can get your VMCE-pin at @Federica 🤗😁😎 LOL.

Apologies : I forgot @marcofabbri@mkevenaar and @Iams3le 😋 : congrats and good luck

Try to beat me all next year at the Thunderdome VMCE quiz 😁🤣

That was tough!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Wow, what a great recap!!! Congrats to all the above being mentioned. And what a gift is that : a free VMCE course 😂 : at @dips and @cosmik : congrats and a lot of success with the course! Next year at the next #veeam100summit (can’t really wait) you can get your VMCE-pin at @Federica 🤗😁😎 LOL.

Apologies : I forgot @marcofabbri@mkevenaar and @Iams3le 😋 : congrats and good luck

Try to beat me all next year at the Thunderdome VMCE quiz 😁🤣

That was tough!

16 out of 25 correct. @haslund can the100 do the quiz again one day?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Congratulations to all of those who were selected for the VMCE training 🥳

And thanks @Madi.Cristil and @Rick Vanover for mentioning my post. 😊

Userlevel 4
Badge

Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Madi.Cristil.

Comigrations to everyone mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great recap and congrats to the people writing the Exam. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Thank you @Nico Losschaert Now that is something I am looking forward too! :) 

Comment