Veeam Community Recap #74

Veeam Community Recap #74
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi everyone,

@Rick Vanover aka El Rickatron & I recap this week's activities AND did *NOT* break the rule!

Check it out now 👇🏼

8 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The Links!
@Link State [guide] How To deploy & schedule Veeam Agent Protection Group MS Cluster step by step | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@MicoolPaul VDRO: Unable to use 'Prepare DC for DataLab' - Solution | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Geoff Burke Kasten Konnekt Episode 3 Goals, Guides & Leaders (Kubernetes related 🙂 ) | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks as always for the mention, great to see @Geoff Burke keeping up this Kasten Konnect content! Happy Friday everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Fine recap as every week. 😎👍🏽

Congratulations to all mentioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Really great recap as always.  Nice to see the mentions and content going out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Thanks for the mention!

Well I should not spoil it.. .but .. this weekend Kasten Konnekt might just mention some people who I know. Come and watch..

I guess I should setup some like false rigged prize competitions or something to really spice things up and attract the free swag crowd like myself.

“yes you can win a free Pizza.. provided you live in the M1N postal code area of Ontario..  yes we have a winner GB 🙂

Or who can guess what I am thinking right now wins  free coffee for a year, Yes Geoff Burke was the quickest to guess what I am thinking BRAVO!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Great recap as always @Kseniya @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great RECAP! Thank you @Rick Vanover and @Kseniya 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Another brilliant recap @Kseniya @Rick Vanover 😀

Comment