Veeam Community Recap #68

Veeam Community Recap #68
Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello everyone,

Veeam Community Recap #68 is here!

This week @Rick Vanover and I share the top community posts and some news from the special department :sparkles:

Check it out now!

11 comments

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

The links!
@coolsport00 Disaster Recovery (DR) Plan - Top Items to Consider When Creating Your Own | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@MicoolPaul In The Lab With: Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 v6 - What's new? What's fixed? What should I know? | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@olivier.rossi SOBR - Switching Capacity Tier Vendor | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@Ian_RSA Veeam Kasten with Rancher K3s, WSL 2 & first App: Guide | Veeam Community Resource Hub

@vNote42 Monitor Hardened Repository with Veeam ONE v11a | Veeam Community Resource Hub

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Thanks for the mention @Rick Vanover & @Kseniya . We missed you guys! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Thanks for the mention @Rick Vanover & @Kseniya . We missed you guys! 😊

We missed Veeam Community and Recaps too! Glad to be back on track :blush:

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Thanks for the mention @Rick Vanover & @Kseniya . We missed you guys! 😊

Well said! Happy Friday everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap as always, thanks for the mention as always @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Great to see you back, @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover!:nerd: Good hint with simultaneous registration, lol! :sunglasses:

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

I‘m glad the recaps and our favorite rule breakers @Kseniya & @Rick Vanover are back :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Great recap and nice to see them back.  Congrats to all those mentioned some great articles this week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Great recap! Congrats to all those mentioned articles this week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Great to see you both back in action 🥳 @Kseniya@Rick Vanover 

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Great to see you both back, @Kseniya  and @Rick Vanover 😎👍🏼

Comment